Author Topic: IT'S THE1MELINDA BIRFDAY GAL THREAD!!  (Read 6717 times)

79coyotefrg

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1452
  • Male Posts: 22,633
  • Member since May '02
  • Solid axle Toys Rule ! ! !
    • View Profile
    • HotSprings Superlift ORV park
Re: IT'S THE1MELINDA BIRFDAY GAL THREAD!!
« Reply #30 on: Jun 08, 2006, 07:34:59 AM »
she has more posts than you,  you just cant see them :idiot:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jun 08, 2006, 08:22:56 AM »
 :idiot:  to prevent post pad ho's, you don't get a post count by posting in chit chat camp  :camping:

On the other hand, I have so many posts I am a GEEK :disturbed:   

:rofl:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Jun 08, 2006, 08:30:20 AM »
:idiot:  to prevent post pad ho's, you don't get a post count by posting in chit chat camp  :camping:

On the other hand, I have so many posts I am a GEEK :disturbed:  

:rofl:

:haha:     :idiot:

So this Birfday thing, I had someone text me Happy Birfday who's not into Yotas.  So Im all confused and ???  I call her and explain what it means and ask how she knows about it.  She responded with, "that's just how Ive always said it"....    :headscratch: :talkingn:  O-well, too funny.

Hey guys and gals! Thanks again so much! Mrs.W. GOD BLESS YOU  :bowdown: for the pictures 'cause yes guys I was talking about MALE strippers (which by the way I did not get) but I did enjoy the ones Mrs. W. gave me. FFC thank you and yes 21 was perfect!  :thumbs: And I do feel a lot smarter now knowing about the Birfday thing so thanks Glenn for 'splaining it to me. And much thanks and love  :smooch: to all and it was a really great birfday!

:therethere:  :rivers:  Glen will offer his sholder for you to cry on Melinda...   :yupyup:    I didn't get any female strippers either.  :down:

I like to Drive!

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Jun 08, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »
and if you stuff a couple dollars in his shorts I'm sure he'll be glad to make up for what you missed last night!  :eyebrow: 

moobs  -->  :boobs: 

:yikes:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jun 08, 2006, 09:37:17 AM »
 :suprised:       :rofl:
I like to Drive!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #35 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:18:50 PM »
Hey guys and gals! Thanks again so much! Mrs.W. GOD BLESS YOU  :bowdown: for the pictures 'cause yes guys I was talking about MALE strippers (which by the way I did not get) but I did enjoy the ones Mrs. W. gave me. FFC thank you and yes 21 was perfect!  :thumbs: And I do feel a lot smarter now knowing about the Birfday thing so thanks Glenn for 'splaining it to me. And much thanks and love  :smooch: to all and it was a really great birfday!

:thumbs: We Marlin sisters stand together :yupyup: Right MrsW?
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:23:08 PM »
:thumbs: We Marlin sisters stand together :yupyup: Right MrsW?
  That's right, sister!  :thumbs:   

Where is the Mammoth?

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:24:14 PM »

OK Malinda, FFC, and MrsWM.  Who's who in this pic??     
I like to Drive!

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:42:27 PM »
OK Malinda, FFC, and MrsWM.  Who's who in this pic??     
:headscratch:  :think:  Well it's pretty obvious, I'm on the right (coast), FFC is on the left (coast) and Melinda is between the two of us. :shake:

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
:headscratch:  :think:  Well it's pretty obvious, I'm on the right (coast), FFC is on the left (coast) and Melinda is between the two of us. :shake:
:screwy:
AR-TTORA founder 22R bored.060,LCE stage II race cam http://pure-gas.org/    32/36weber, :driving: Marlin 1200 NON ceramic clutch, L52SHD+dualcase #2919, cable-locker, Yukon 5.29 gears, 35's, Allpro ebrake, front springs, and high steer, F150rears    RIP Nitro 9-29-07 :(  I sure miss him :down: MarlinCrawlerInc IS NOT affiliated with TrailGear in any way

RK

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Male Posts: 757
  • Member since Jul '05
  • Me, crazy?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:55:11 PM »
   the fact that you actually have that figured out disturbs me.
« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2006, 04:11:44 PM by racinkid13 »
Max
Black Hole Racing - 84 Jackalope/79 Devil Bunny/87 Golf - Service rig: 2012 Ram 3500

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jun 08, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »
   the fact that you actuallu have the figured out disturbs me.

I don't know, I don't find her disturbing...more mentally invigorating!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Jun 08, 2006, 04:38:20 PM »
this is all funny stuff....   :suprised:   

Here's to mentally invigorating!!!   :beerchug:

:cheese:
I like to Drive!

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile

Where is the Mammoth?

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:00:53 PM »
I don't know, I don't find her disturbing...more mentally invigorating!
See RK      ... I'm mentally invigorating!      

Where is the Mammoth?

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #45 on: Jun 08, 2006, 10:19:14 PM »
:popcorn:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Turtle Points: 23
  • Female Posts: 0
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Jun 09, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »
Well I tried to attach a copy of my ultrasound from yesterday but the file was too big so I will try to mess with it here in a little bit. It is one of the clearest ultrasounds I have ever seen. I guess my kid will be photogenic  :thumbs:

And Mrs.W. is extra intellectually envigorating! :beerchug:

And if you want to go ahead and bring on the MALE strippers for a post-birfday party I am all down with that!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #47 on: Jun 09, 2006, 08:10:25 AM »
Well I tried to attach a copy of my ultrasound from yesterday but the file was too big so I will try to mess with it here in a little bit. It is one of the clearest ultrasounds I have ever seen. I guess my kid will be photogenic  :thumbs:

This is where FFC :headscratch: and :think: wondering where she missed the fact that you're pregnant!! Congrats! :psss: Yeah I'm prolly really late :doh: Boy or girl?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:09:23 AM »

And Mrs.W. is extra intellectually envigorating! :beerchug:

And if you want to go ahead and bring on the MALE strippers for a post-birfday party I am all down with that!

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Jun 09, 2006, 09:10:58 AM »
cant wait to see the ultrasound

how far along are ya ??

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:08:11 PM »
This is where FFC :headscratch: and :think: wondering where she missed the fact that you're pregnant!! Congrats! :psss: Yeah I'm prolly really late :doh: Boy or girl?

Sorry sista! You might want to check out the Ticked Off Thread 'cause that is where the whole soap opera is. Basically the short of it: Boyfriend breaks up with me because he has to "figure out what he wants to do with his life" this is right after I got promoted at work and got a job offer to do some modeling. He said that he couldn't handle me being more sucessful (WTF?!?!) So fine we break up...two weeks later I go to have a needle biopsy done on an ovarian cyst that I have and the lab work comes back that I am pregnant!  :yikes:

So... I am about 10 weeks along now, don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl. Sperm donor (aka ex boyfriend) and I are NOT getting back together (not cool to do just because I am having a baby...not to mention the fact that he has been less than a step up to the cause kind of guy) But I am OK , Baby is OK all is good so far.

Now you know the scoop sista.  :crazy:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways...chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, boby throughly used up, totally worn out and screaming...DAMN WHAT A RIDE!!!

the1melinda

• Offline Dusty Trails
  • Member since Mar '06
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »
Sorry sista! You might want to check out the Ticked Off Thread 'cause that is where the whole soap opera is. Basically the short of it: Boyfriend breaks up with me because he has to "figure out what he wants to do with his life" this is right after I got promoted at work and got a job offer to do some modeling. He said that he couldn't handle me being more sucessful (WTF?!?!) So fine we break up...two weeks later I go to have a needle biopsy done on an ovarian cyst that I have and the lab work comes back that I am pregnant!  :yikes:

So... I am about 10 weeks along now, don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl. Sperm donor (aka ex boyfriend) and I are NOT getting back together (not cool to do just because I am having a baby...not to mention the fact that he has been less than a step up to the cause kind of guy) But I am OK , Baby is OK all is good so far.

Now you know the scoop sista.  :crazy:

Stick to your guns!!!
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:48:27 PM »

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Jun 09, 2006, 12:59:28 PM »
i personally  believe in FIREANTS :eyebrow:

but thats another L-O-N-G story :thud: 

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:01:32 PM »

Why Glen you make me blush..... :eyebrow:

hey  will you be okay  riding next month??  i  guess as long as we go really slow  you will be,  just  dont want anything to happen to the little  :turtle3:

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:09:07 PM »

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »
ew! I better stay out of this thread, it's getting gross now!  :puke4:

Where is the Mammoth?

79coyotefrg

• Member since May '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:36:34 PM »

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #59 on: Jun 09, 2006, 04:00:25 PM »
Hey girl :doh: I haven't been keepin up with the ticked off thread :smack: I guess I missed the whole story.  :disturbed: