Author Topic: HAPPY BIRFDAY ROCKSCRAMBLER!!  (Read 11106 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Re: HAPPY BIRFDAY ROCKSCRAMBLER!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:10:13 PM »
:haha: He won't be back until Tuesday!!
and here I am
:down:

Guess we'll just have to wait. :popcorn:
sorry to keep you all waiting for my replies and I am working on getting a new home computer but something else always comes up to keep me from fixing the ones I have or buying a new one
Me too. But Happy Birthday, and here is a special treat....Some Birthday Boobies :boobs: :boobs: :dunce: :boobs:
thanks a lot you can never have too many boobs and ass as I told wa4x4 and MrW your not late if you get to the party before the birfday boy! so don't worry   aboob about it.
:psss: you may want to get him some glasses so that he can make out those :boobs: .... I dunno.. how old is he anyway? :headscratch:

:gap:
OK I  :dunno:  what that Eyeglass reference is s'pose to mean but I already wear glasses and they look good with my red wax lips.
and I'm 39 or at least here on earth.
That's like saying, how old is the universe....nobody knows for sure.
  :tantrum: Ok what do you know , where did you hear it  :psss: Oh  nevermind I have  :dunno: no idea what you could mean.
:yikes: :slap:

rs you better say something.......

....... :disturbed:
  :talkingn:   something  :rofl2:
Guess I can sneak my happy birthday wishes in before he gets here then :beerchug:
thanks nate.

Far far older than the years he's put on a calendar. :haha: :rivers:
hey don't forget you are my OLDER!! brother by 2 brothers .
:psss: I hear tell he taught richard Clark the secrets to immortality. :yesnod:
I'm telling you that richard is a load mouth.  :psss:  really  :phone:  ok I don't know where you get your info but this never happened.

No just the opposite, he needs to speak with richard!! :laugh:
ok OLDER brother I hear you and richard are real friendly too
RS Come out come out i have a presant for U :biggthumpup:

:yikes:   :drool: I can't wait to unwrap this present! and then maybe I'll see what she has in the one she's holding
:popcorn: bet he can't wait to see what's in her box!
:yesnod:  you know me so well  :sly:  how did you get so smart  :wink2:
Well :popcorn: where the hell is he? :bat: It's Tuesday, I know he's lurking about :snare: Now get the hell IN HERE and acknowlege our KINDNESS!! :tantrum:

:spankbutt:
sorry that's a lot of reading and typing and quoting I've been at it since your PM  in between spurts of working .

and once again thanx everyone for caring enough to take the time specially seeing I wasn't hear to appreciate it while you did it but it means even more to me than if I was you are all the best people I haven't meet in person . as you can tell RS this does not include you because I've meet you :down:  J/K  your ok as bro's go even if you don't  :joke: you dangle complete seniority in my face and then smash it on the ground  :rivers: 
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:19:16 PM »
:woohoo: he finally made it in here :party: can I crack champagne now? :drunk: I finished all the Beam.
Ok that would have been fine if you didn't tell me but  :tantrum: I want some beam too. it my birthday and I   :psss: oh yeah sorry nevermind champagne is fine after being 5 days late for my own party. and I  :smooch:  for caring MrsW  seeing as you threw this little party.
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #32 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:19:45 PM »
:woohoo: :rara: :hahaha: :hyper: Yer back!!!!

Oh yeah, thanks for the 12 hours off on my birthday! I'mma insist!!!! :bat: :gap:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

unclejpl4x4

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 348
  • Male Posts: 3,522
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Broke & rusted
    • View Profile
    • myspace
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #33 on: Jan 10, 2006, 07:42:27 PM »
:grin:
build thread http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=39214.0
CB install http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=45467.0
roundeyes http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=33294.0;highlight=round+eyes
LC exhaust head 2 tip, EB RVstreethead O/S valves,EB  268c/torker cam , .20 over , metal t-chain wear pads
MARLIN clutch 1200, master clutch cly

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Jan 11, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
:woohoo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY rockscrambler!!!!!!!

I looked at this like 10 times and never saw the scrolling happy birthday rockscrambler that's cool  :thumbs:

« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 07:19:45 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yer back!!!!

Oh yeah, thanks for the 12 hours off on my birthday! I'mma insist!!!!   

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'70 f-250, '81 HD60 rear, '79 Front HPD44, 4:10's, 4'' lift, 35'' boggers, custom bed/bumpers, rebuilt 360, edelbrock intake/carb, dual flowmasters, bucket seats
'93 Amigo, boo boo tires, lots of plans   
  Built Amigo Tuff    please sister that's like me saying my jeep is trailrated!  :rofl2:
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2006, 01:10:17 PM by rockscrambler »

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #35 on: Jan 11, 2006, 01:42:28 PM »

'70 f-250, '81 HD60 rear, '79 Front HPD44, 4:10's, 4'' lift, 35'' boggers, custom bed/bumpers, rebuilt 360, edelbrock intake/carb, dual flowmasters, bucket seats
  Built Amigo Tuff    please sister that's like me saying my jeep is trailrated!  :rofl2:

:rofl2:

Notice the :haha: I have pointing at it! :rofl: :hahaha:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Jan 11, 2006, 03:26:08 PM »
yes that is what I noticed the white don't show up to well . and that's why I made the trailrated comment which I think I'm going to put on my Sig.

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Jan 11, 2006, 04:15:52 PM »

I looked at this like 10 times and never saw the scrolling happy birthday rockscrambler that's cool  :thumbs:

« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 07:19:45 PM » Reply with quote

Yer back!!!!

Oh yeah, thanks for the 12 hours off on my birthday! I'mma insist!!!!

Report to moderator Logged

Built Amigo Tuff please sister that's like me saying my jeep is trailrated! :rofl2:

Hey, your quote came out kinda wierd ( :psss: spaz) but what is that Report to moderator Logged   ???  did you put that in for goofs or did someone report this to a mod? It wasn't us (ie: me or FFC) :dunno:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #38 on: Jan 11, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »

Hey, your quote came out kinda wierd ( :psss: spaz) but what is that Report to moderator Logged   ???  did you put that in for goofs or did someone report this to a mod? It wasn't us (ie: me or FFC) :dunno:

If it had been reported you or I would have received it Di.  I think that came from the side <<<< under my avatar :headscratch: :dunno:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Jan 11, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »
:dunno:  I would never report you to those mean overbearing moderators  :psss: they are mods  :slap: sorry don't hurt me  :disturbed:
the only way I could find to transfer FFC's signature was to copy and paste the whole post and thats how it came out it's in the lower right corner of everypost  except mine just has a string of numbers

Lady Di [OP]

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Jan 11, 2006, 06:24:15 PM »
OK then LRS... sorry :headshake: but you have left us no recourse ...   MrsW/FFC> :spankbutt: >LRS ... :popcorn:
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit:

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Member since May '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Jan 11, 2006, 06:56:48 PM »
I'm sorry  I have been a very bad boy I am ready for my punishment  :moon: 

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #42 on: Jan 12, 2006, 07:23:34 AM »
Muhahahahahahaaa    :eyebrow: Careful what you wish for  :eyebrow: