Author Topic: Crazy Neighbors  (Read 7325 times)

OffRoadGal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -30
  • Female Posts: 419
  • Member since Jan '05
  • you feelin lucky, punk?
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Neighbors
« on: Mar 25, 2005, 04:20:20 AM »
well i ahve one set of crazy neighbors they jsut moved into their house right next tiem mine and about a week later they coem voer and say can you shut your dog up we dont like the barking! i said ok but didnt do anyhitng about it because they live in a neighboorhood now they have to get used to it! :yupyup: im a nice neighboor
Our neighbor on the bedroom/living room side of the house had a dog that would never shut up. He would see our shadow on the shades and bark. A car would drive by he would bark.
He would wake us up at 3am and not stop barking.
We finally made a complaint to animal control who told us to document it. So MrW set up a camcorder with the time/date set. Next thing you know the dog was gone for a few months and when he got back not a peep. Must have sent him to K9 boot camp.
dog barking can be so intolerable, it's one thing if it's just a bark here or there but when they don't stop barking it will drive you nutz! we have two dogs and have tried to make sure they don't get out there yapping it up, not that they don't bark but we do try to correct this behavior, and it's not non-stop.
Oh yeah, and that silverware lady really is NUTZ and worse yet, SHE DRIVES!
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

:cheer: