Author Topic: My very first crawler build!!!!  (Read 25217 times)

T.Rex

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 164
  • Member since Mar '10
    • View Profile
Re: My very first crawler build!!!!
« Reply #120 on: Sep 21, 2010, 05:08:58 PM »
figured since i had the carb in hand i would rebuild it. here it is.

first i pulled the 3 flathead screws from the base.

inorder to seperate the base from the second section you need to remove holding clip from this link.

next you remove the 5 phillis screws from the top and middle section, dont forget this one!

there will be 2 more holding clips to remove to seperate. once all apart i pulled the floats and replaced the needle. all you need is a big flathead screw driver.

make sure to remove all gasket material all i used was a razor blade. i started removing all parts from the top section perrty basic just remove parts and install in reverse order take you time and make sure that you get the springs in how they came out.

on the top section i have a electric choke it has rivits that will need to be drilled out.

heres it seperated the push rod needs to be pulled from seat and a c clip will need to be removed in order to be replaced. and when putting back together make sure you put the lever on the back of the white spacer. and all so make sure the arm facing you is placed back in the spring holder on the electric motor.

and like i said basic stuff just remember where and how it came apart heres a couple more pics that i took to help me remeber how some stuff went back together.

hope that this helps some people like i said i only took these pics to help me remember how stuff went togther sorry if there not that clear. all so make sure that you brake clean everything and work in a clean enviorment that makes it easy to find stuff if you drop is. as for the truck all i need is to get my clutch and high steer ordered.