Author Topic: Taxes and Dependants  (Read 2184 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Re: Taxes and Dependants
« on: Apr 14, 2010, 05:16:06 PM »
 I'm sick of everybody thinking it's all Obama's fault.  

I've been here for decades!

Obama is just the most radical President we've had in my lifetime. I've been railing against the size and scope of the federal government since I was a wee lad. Not that I'm any great visionary...I just happen to like freedom.

I know I said it here and everywhere I went before the election...that electing Obama might just be the best thing for the nation, in the long run, because either he would drive it into the ground or the masses would sit up, take notice and we might have a renaissance of involvement and awareness.

It's always driven me crazy that people just let the government happen to them instead of taking charge and being involved.

I wish we cold kick him out of Arizona

While we can't force him to leave the state...your chance to get him out of office comes August, 24th.

But, I'd vote for McCain in the general before I'd vote for Rodney...he's from my district in the city council.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2010, 05:22:48 PM by abnormaltoy »
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)