Author Topic: So I'm Pissed!!!!! Pictures Added  (Read 9260 times)

chim

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 1302
  • Male Posts: 1,258
  • Member since Apr '05
  • www.infowars.com
    • View Profile
Re: So I'm Pissed!!!!!
« on: Aug 10, 2009, 08:15:57 PM »
:hahaha:  :hahaha:  :hahaha:

Way to call us out when you have very little info on the matter.  ::)

Like I told Austin when we spoke earlier today, if we had a short side inner on the shelf, it would have already been in a box and on it's way to him. Unfortunately due to Alloy not handling their warranties in a timely manner even when it was still Alloy, some of our previous inventory was sent out to keep our customers on the trail at our cost versus the company carrying the warranty.

So as you have so eloquently put it, I could not get Austin a shaft off our shelf because we have already "taken it in the nuts" many times in an attempt to take care of our customers.  We are not happy about the situation but there is nothing we can do as the new Alloy has shown no interest in bringing these products back to market.

sheesh Fred settle down!

I know the response on here wasn't the best.. but I know that if it was me and my cash flow I would be upset about it too.. you think you are getting a lifetime part and that's why you spend a little extra and you don't really care who ultimately replaces it as long as it gets replaced.. and first thought would be the place you bought it from regardless of the politics that went down behind the scenes... plus i know it sucks.. but isn't eating costs part of being a business from time to time regardless of how cool the business is?

Besides.. i thought this was handled now and the shaft is on its way? :screwy: :dunno: