• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: -184
  • Male Posts: 1,010
  • Member since Jul '07
  • Full throttle Rollin steady
    • View Profile
Re: HID's
« Reply #30 on: Jan 07, 2009, 04:05:14 PM »
Matt, I think you will be HIGHLY disappointed in those Ebay lenses.... the light pattern mine have are horrible and I could see more with a friggin flashlight... LOL I actually am taking them off and running my Sylvania XtraVision 6054's

Good luck though... hopefully yours are different.
the only thing thats recent are my HID's. i have the same ones as you but there not the projections ones and have had them for a year now. i love them so much, there Way brighter and more legit than the stock ones. they also are nice couse it sends an even horizontal beam (like new cars) across the road and lights up everything evenly. the lense reflectors inside are aimed very well on mine. i also like them becasue the are made to where they shoot a small beam of light up towards the right so you can read street and road signs but it doesn't blind people or even shine in their directions. also if you haven't checked make sure yours aren't upside down couse when i first got mine i put them in upside down and they were CRAP until i fixed them couse they were reflecting all into nothing but air.