Author Topic: No to hate  (Read 4121 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: No to hate
« on: Jul 17, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »
Agreed, I always try and hold the door open for somebody coming through.  I did it when I got to work the other day for a lady who was still about 10 feet from the door, so it was totally obvious I was doing it for her, yet she walked through with her nose up in the air like I was her personal servant.  Gotta love those people  :haha:  It's ok though, enough others are appreciative when I hold doors so it evens out!

Ah, those people are fun too!!  :gap:  I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round :dunno:   Pisses me off when people do that.  I don't hold doors to boost my ego, or to get thanks, but to walk by and pretend I don't even exist?  Royally pisses me off.  Don't treat me as if I'm not fit to share the same air with you.  I don't care if I'm holding the door or not, we're all people here.  

I had a lady at the store on time drop something as she was unloading her cart, and I picked it up for her.  She ripped it out of my hand, said "give me that, thats mine!"  and threw it on the belt.  The grandmotherly looking woman at the register glared at her, and said "Now you apologize right now to that young man!  All he was doign was helping, and you treated him very poorly!"  The lady stared at her, and the clerk said "I'm not ringing your stuff through until you apologize to him."  :rofl:  The lady gave me one of those under the breath, "sorry"  that you can barely hear, and the clerk made her say it again!  :rofl:  
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent