Author Topic: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*  (Read 3216 times)

Shamb

• Raisin in the making..
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 133
  • Male Posts: 3,414
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Proud Parent
    • View Profile
Re: What's this world coming to? *Warning Rant Inside*
« on: Jul 01, 2008, 09:19:13 PM »
That is understandable, however I typical don't have a huge rush to get it done. Yes I am on technically a "time limit" but if you apply yourself and work hard you can get much more done then someone that doesn't take it serious. Or doesn't physically or mentally give it their all. I train all the new hires and I try to drill this into their heads right off the gate. Not only verbally but I show them physically what it takes to be a good technician. They see with me what it all intel's, the good and the bad.. and yea.. i've turned out a few good tech's but the overwhelming majority still slack's off. This takes slacking off to an entirely different level.

It really boil's down to people just not giving a shiet about anything. Their just there to collect a pay check and go home... they could careless if a person has to call in 20 trouble call's within a week..

What really get's under my skin is the fact that they're to stupid to realize that these are the people that are paying their pay check! IF they are not happy with the service they can and WILL go somewere else so the more people you sluff off the less customer's we will ultimately have.

:maddest:

Rocksurfer, when you speak of someone rushing you. Are you talking about the customer or a boss of some sort?
R.I.P to my Papa, I miss you pops......

Knowledge is power  www.pirate4x4.com/forum

New Buildup in process 85' 4runner "Bad Decisions"
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=52566.0

Check out my 1-ton build up thread
http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=22600.0