Author Topic: Make sure you wake up every morning with these innovative Alarm Clocks  (Read 2478 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Oh man. This one would tick me off LOL

This clock has gotten a lot of press, but is still worth mentioning. It is the brainchild of some MIT students. The alarm clock works just as any other until the snooze button is pressed. When pressed, it starts Clocky off on his journey. Clocky rolls around until he finds a spot to hide, requiring you to find him once the the alarm sounds again. The act of finding Clocky is supposed to be enough to wake you up enough to avoid having to hit the snooze button again.
:werd:  But I do have a hard time getting up in the morning :idea:  I wind up setting like 5 different alarms on 3 different devices to get up in time to go to work.  :gap:

I've thought about buying this one.

http://www.baronbob.com/flyingalarmclock.htm
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent