Author Topic: I thought it was required when you join...  (Read 6524 times)

lilbuddy

• Dried Fruit Warrior
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: -234
  • Male Posts: 5,720
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Hella....
    • View Profile
Re: I thought it was required when you join...
« on: Mar 15, 2008, 01:13:56 AM »
:therethere:  I don't think you're doing anything wrong.  I can see the dilemma, you don't want to delete a thread when someone is still selling something, but it sure is a PITA when some new guy asks if something is for sale, and pulls the thread back from when it died in oh, say 2004.  :hahaha: 

Do you know if there is a way that the section can be set so the threads are automatically deleted if they are inactive for say, 90 days, 6 mos. whatever?  :dunno:  That way it could automatically weed out the stuff that is either gone and the seller forgot to delete the thread, or the seller no longer frequents the board. 

Do I know... No.....

Does Bigmike or Cruzilla know.. Possibly. I dont know. I was going to bring it up in the moderator forum but since everyone is complaining I will anyway and just see that even though it may not say please delete or something along those lines I will just delete.

Personally when I see something thats 3 years old or older that says stuff for sale blah blah and some ididot posts in 2008 like yah i want to delete it but since I am not the author of the thread and since it does not say please delete it gets me in a bind like, what do i do and personally my choice is not delete it since it doesnt say to and I am not the author. So for everone that thinks I am "not doing my job" you really gotta think that what im doing may be more if the right thing. Even if the person is not an active member the part/parts may not be sold so it seriously is like, what do i do.
RIP Kyota.... you are the man

GET IT!!!