Author Topic: Tuesday, May 3rd, COME JOIN US!!!  (Read 1853 times)

*FFC*

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 11
  • Female Posts: 8,265
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Tuesday, May 3rd, COME JOIN US!!!
« on: May 02, 2005, 08:45:39 PM »
Anyone in the Livermore area or willing to drive!! We are having a huge cleanup/fundraiser at our group home (Buenas Vidas Youth Ranch), and we're welcoming EVERYONE, men, women kids, kids at heart.  We are planning on replacing the roof, putting in tile in the house, and redoing the kitchen.  So far there will be about 80 people that we know of, and more that we don't know of.

There will be a raffle, prizes, and a catering truck with FREE FOOD!!!  (yall ever hear of Pick Up Stix?) :thumbs:

People will start arriving at 5 pm tomorrow evening and it will go until 10pm or so.  There are lost of spot lights and fun for the kids (petting zoo, horse rides, and other kids).  Starts so late so that the working community can make it out  :welcome:

Hope to see you guys tomorrow!! Look me up I'll be here all day, I'd love to meet some of you guys! I'll be workin with the kids and pretty much everywhere sometime or another.  To get here from 580: Take the Vasco Road exit and go SOUTH.  It will end at Tesla Road, go LEFT on Tesla Road.  We are 10031 Tesla Road.  (a few miles back, past Greenville) We have a 3 rail white fence in front and there will be vehicles out there.  My truck will be in the front pasture so ya'll can spot us...If ya don't kno what my truck looks like look under "My f-250 ...and more to come!"  and there's pix there.

Anyone who would like to, please let me know if you can make it and I'll add you to the count!!

The more the merrier!!!!

FFC
Justina
(916)640-5875
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
Re: Tuesday, May 3rd, COME JOIN US!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 09:53:07 AM »
Come on guys you know you wanna come spend the evening with us  :yesnod:

Now it's goin on tonight...Hope to see some of you out here!!! :gap:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - that's why they call it the present." - RW Emerson -

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 11:35:32 PM »
Might have more responce if it was a girls home :ladys-man:
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

*FFC* [OP]

• Platinum Turtle Award
  • Rock Ninja
  • Member since May '04
  • ~*Moderator*~
    • View Profile
    • Buy me some coffee
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 11:40:18 PM »
Might have more responce if it was a girls home :ladys-man:

Good point

Well it went GREAT! About 100 people showed up, we got our fence put in and painted, and our floor tore up and part of it put back in.  A bunch of the guys are comin back tomorrow to finish the floor.  We didn't get to the roof cuz we thought it was gonna rain.  It ended up being clear skys. 

Just thought I'd share!!

:beerchug: