Author Topic: crazy kid stories  (Read 3566 times)

Not A Toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 322
  • Member since Mar '07
    • View Profile
Re: crazy kid stories
« Reply #30 on: Mar 05, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »
We went to see my friends dad that lived up on a hill. We decided to goto the top & ride our skateboards down. I was coming down (to slow down on a skate board you get the board sideways & slide) & picked up too much speed. Not a problem but at the bottom of the hill was the highway with a signal light & it was red for me. I ended up with speed wobble & got launched off the board. I was doing a superman & flew about 15 feet. I don't know how far I slid but I ended up with road rash on my knees, thighs, elbows & forearms.

OUCH! HAHA I remember the days of finding the steepest hills and riding on our butts too.. my uncle drug me behind a car with a rope once.. the bearings actually started smoking, but I didnt fall off..

this is a recent one of my wifes little brother. there were some friends at a party and they decided it would be funny to move one of there friends cars into a different spot... well the cars were parked on a fairly steep hill, they chose the smallest little bird girl to be the driver so the strongest males could push (downhill?) well needless to say she got in NO KEY pulled it out of neutral and they took off.... well she soon realized she had little or no brakes and crashed the car into another car at the bottom.. Why she didnt pull the e-brake or something i will never know.
_[O!!!!!O]_

People often ask how they stack crap so tall....