Author Topic: Ever have this happen?  (Read 1432 times)

Lady Di

• Goddess of Mud
  • Rock Ninja
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Female Posts: 299
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
Re: Ever have this happen?
« on: Aug 15, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »
We've been having problems with our satellite signal for our TV.  I played with the receiver box, all the connections and the TV.  I do all the signal tests and everything myself before calling the company.  I get on the phone and they walk me through all the steps I just did, again!  And this gal on the other end says I'll need to call my local satellite installer.  So, I call them and she walks me through things again, including all the other buttons features on the TV.  And then I tell her to send a guy out to fix it, and just then my almost 3 year old daughter walks by and pushes a button and instantly the satellite reception was fixed.   :smack: 

I felt like a total idiot!  And I told the gal that it just all of a sudden fixed itself, and if things change I'll call back!  The gal on the other end probably thinks I'm and idiot too!  Is this a sign?  Do I need to go get help?  Please tell me this isn't the end of my life! 

If I can't fix a tv by pushing a damn button, I'm getting REALLY  :scared: about me putting my truck together!

Sounds like a senior moment to me  :yesnod:

Hell, I got nutz when I grab the remote, hit a button by mistake and everything goes bland and then it's like WTF DID I DO!!! And we spend a half hour pressing things and never do figure out how we finally got it to come back on :willynilly:
I won't even try to watch the DVD player cause I worry about getting the cable back on.
Life is like a bowl of beer flavored chocolate covered dog turds.. it makes no sense. :pokinit:

Where is the Mammoth?

How the Mammoth came to be

Number Two :pokinit: