Author Topic: Your One (1) favorite album? Cd for the younger crowd!  (Read 6521 times)

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
NO! I love old stones! I don't care about depth. I live to rock. Hence the reason my #1 album is AC/DC.. do you know anything about AC/DC? As a depth sensitive 'connoisseur' of music.. you should know AC/DC has no depth either.
IT JUST ROCKS!
I really don't like Yes that much. I would not go out of my way to listen to Yes.

But I would for AC/DC and the Stones and in fact. There was a video of The Stones and AC/DC playing an old rock tune together... talk about getting moist! HOLY CANOLLI! I slid off my chair!

I'll have to find it on youtube. I am sure it must be out there.

AC/DC is the 2nd best 3 chord band ever...ZZ being the 1st! (grew up in Texas...I'm biased!)
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)