Author Topic: I love craigslist sometimes!  (Read 8242 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: I love craigslist sometimes!
« on: Jun 25, 2007, 09:50:59 PM »
Both of those are in better shape than mine, not to mention I have a crack in the seat tube.  It's not a big deal, it's actually been there ever since I got the bike and I flogged it unmerciful, I just always thought it was a scratch until I took the pic. 

I remember Torkers, just can't remember exactly what they looked like.  An old friend had a DG, which if you know about old school you know these are very sought after and super valuable. 

No payment yet, but sometimes I'm a little later than I said I'd be too so I'm not jumping to conclusions.  If he doesn't pay tomorrow though I'll definately be looking at my other options.  I already found another bike I'd like to buy, just so I still have a bmx bike.

Honestly, I've always had good luck with selling bicycles, pretty much anything actually, so I'd like to hope my luck will continue.  We'll see anyway.

I think I'm going to join one of the sites and start poking around.  GJS stands for the name of the 3 owners, a father, son and friend I believe.  One of them is a member on the site I'm thinking about joining, which could help immensely with assesing value.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!