We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: Front Bumpers and Cab Cages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 52975 times)

CruzrDave

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 441
  • Male Posts: 4,631
  • Member since May '02
    • View Profile
This is correct, and our old bumper also only accepts a hawse fairlead.

I was told on the phone that they would accept a roller fairlead. Can they be made to accept one?
We tried to keep everything tucked up tight. The roller fair lead sticks out farther and does not usually survive a rock beating to well.

Any plan to offer a version that supports body lifts? Mainly a 1" but still keep really close to the grill and fenders.

We have tried to maintain 1/2" of tube clearance around the head light bezel. How ever we have noticed that not one truck is the same. There is a large amount of tolerance in the Toyota bracketry for the stock bumper. We have had to maintain some tolerance. We have different tube length for different years so we could possibly build you a 1" taller bumper but that would be the maximum. We have also stacked an extra 1-3/4" main tube to help hide the gap on a 2" body lift truck. These are possible options we could do. Because we do not farm these out to 3rd world counties we can offer some customizing.

We have will be using the straight support tubes for the hoop. We have also finished the 1984-1985 brackets and an extra support gusset that we be used on all the front bumpers.

Damn, still no cab cages? :tantrum:
looks like I'm buying it from All Pro... :phone:
We had to put the Cage kits on the back burn the last few weeks to finish the front bumper designs and brackets. We are back on the cage design and I hope to have a finished sample by the end of the this week. Oh, did I mention that we plan to sell them for $299!
Taking back America, one part at a time! :madeinusa: