Author Topic: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)  (Read 954606 times)

Tice

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 881
  • Member since Feb '05
  • I named my son Wheeler!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)
« Reply #2070 on: May 08, 2007, 02:15:29 PM »
Damn it Glenn take it easy bud!  At this rate you better make sure you got your burial plot picked out!  Kick back drink some beers (not while on antibiotics) and enjoy the simpler things for a while! 

When I was 17 I had appendicitis that was the worst case the Dr had ever seen.  He was amazed I even walked in upright on my own!  My appendix had ruptured on Friday, went to the ER on Sunday they sent me home with what they said was stomach cramps!  (they failed to look at my white blood count)  And on Tuesday, dad took me in and demanded that I get looked at right now!  Well, my appendix was lower than normal, and they did exploratory surgery (I was cut from the belly button down to almost !!) to just see what was wrong, and as soon as they cut me open they new!  I was full of puss, and they said within 8 hours, my body would have started to shut down!  I lost 50#'s in less than a week!  And it took me 3 months to get to where I could walk across the street to check the mail without having to stop for 5 minutes to catch my breath!  It took me a year to get to where I was health wise before I got sick.  I had a nice drain tube for about 2 weeks hanging out of my belly!  And the incision still bothers me to this day!  I have to wear my belt buckle to the side because of it! 

So take it easy, we like you!  If you need anything heavy moved call someone, because your not gonna get better overnight!  It's gonna take some time to get back to where you want to be physically!

The EXACT same thing happened to me while I was in the Army. Dr. said if I had waited one more day I'd would have died!!! :yikes:  They only used two stitches fo a 9 inch incision!!!

So take it easy Glen. :beerchug:
I don't need a winch, I wheel a TOYOTA!!!!!!!

www.wheelingarizona.com