Author Topic: Wiring questions...I promise I searched  (Read 1832 times)

artistic_gore

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Member since Apr '07
    • View Profile
Re: Wiring questions...I promise I searched
« on: Apr 29, 2007, 04:37:20 AM »
I think for now I'm just going to wing it and hope for the best, I am also going to go pick up a haynes manual today to see if the wiring diagrams are any more helpful than those in my chiltons. I'm pretty sure I have it right as far as the wiring is concerned so I am going to turn the truck over and see if I get any spark. I'd still appreciate some clarification though.

Thanks

P.S. I feel the need to clarify my search for those people who rolled their eyes when they read the header. I searched here, yotatech and 4x4wire, I thumbed through the FAQ on pirate but I wasn't getting anywhere and wasn't about to drop cash on a website just to activate the search function. Here, I yealded 13 pages of topics when I just entered "wiring" into an advanced search (I can't remember the forums I used as a parameter but I left out ones that didn't seem like they would help). Some of the threads were helpful such as the topic currently on the first page about coil wiring however they didn't address the specific problem I'm having. Some were not, there is an old thread on here about the alternator wiring where the guy was told to search and never actually found the info he was looking for from what I could tell. There are many threads like the one I just described where the thread just died; perhaps I should have brought one of those to the top. I will conisder that next time.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

-Douglas Adams