Author Topic: Disgrace to Off-Road Pics.  (Read 855624 times)

Mega Baby Huey

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 432
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
Re: Disgrace to Off-Road Pics.
« Reply #30 on: Jan 24, 2007, 07:53:01 AM »
It took the 22RE a couple more times going through to get water in the engine but once we got water in the engine it wouldn't start.  My 22R started right up with a little carb cleaner :driving:.

But my pic isn't as bad as this one, Mega Mormon got high centered on this hill when he was trying to flex out.  I don't know what he was thinking :shake_head:.  But the funny thing is a whole bunch of jeeps drove by when he was high centered :haha:.

I THINK I MIGHT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING...HOW THE HECK DID I GET YOTA85TRUCK ( :gay: ) TO PUT ME UP TO THIS :tantrum:?

AND THE JEEPS THAT DROVE BY HAD CB RADIOS AND YOU COULD TELL THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK THEY WERE DOING EITHER! THEY WERE SAYING STUFF LIKE. "OH LOOK, A ROCK IN THE ROAD" LIKE THEY'D NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE! :headshake:

NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG GUNS, YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF! THIS IS YOTA85TRUCK ( :gay: ) AND HIS TOYOTA TERCEL...STUCK BIG TIME! TOU'LL NOTICE THAT THERE ISN'T EVEN A ROAD THERE! HE HAD TO WALK ABOUT TWO MILES TO SOMEONES HOUSE TO CALL ME AND ASK ME TO PULL HIM OUT! WHEN I ASKED HOW AND WHY HE WAS SO FAR OFF THE ROAD HE SAID "I WAS TRYING TO GET MUD ON IT!" I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS THINKING! :smack:

GOOD TIMES...GOOD TIMES! :yupyup:
:banana: :bananaguitar: :bananasplit: :bananajumprope:
The Art of Flying is Actually Quite Simple! You Just Have to Throw Yourself at the Ground and Miss!!!                                   All This Global Warming is Wearing Out My Snow Shovel!!!                        Paved Roads: Just Another Example of Useless Government Spending!                                          Toyota. Moving forward... even if you don't want to...
My Old Toy