We currently are not offering Customer Support on our Forum.
Please use our Store website for: Customer Contact.

Author Topic: 6 stud knuckles  (Read 41700 times)

jimbo74

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2872
  • Male Posts: 8,707
  • Member since Sep '05
    • View Profile
Re: 6 stud knuckles
« Reply #60 on: Jan 22, 2007, 10:51:29 AM »
Quote from: shadycrawler from pirate4x4
At this moment, the fact of the matter is that Marlin himself cannot comment about this situation. I'm sure he wants to more than anyone but of course for certain reasons he can't. Everyone knows that Geiger nor Messer designed the 6 stud knuckle. It was innovated and designed by Marlin himself. Anyone who has been around the the industry for more then 1 year knows that. TG keeps claiming that they have done everything that MC has requested but I'm sure Marlin didn't request to get trapped in the corner by someone he trusted about a product he designed. If only people knew how much you were selling the product that Marlin desgined to MC for would they realize what a shady company TG is? Yes I do work at Marlin Crawler and yes I do like Marlin as a person. But before that I was a customer, and so were the people that work at TG. Out of ethics how could a person do that to someone like Marlin? I'm still wondering that myself. All weekend I've kept my comments to myself but this is a public board and I can express how I feel about the situation as a person not as an employee anytime I want. Anyone is more than welcome to call the shop and talk to me or PM me anytime. Hopefully in time the truth of the situation will come out.
:usa:

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.

~ John F. Kennedy ~