Author Topic: new years wheelin (now with pictures)  (Read 44021 times)

DTB

• Shoutbox Moderator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 7,110
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Squirrels and beer don't mix
    • View Profile
Re: new years wheelin (now with pictures)
« Reply #180 on: Jan 04, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »
Copy and pasted from page 4 for your viewing pleasure.

"Later that day we met up with Ron the park owner and a few of his buddies for a trail ride. The owner of Marko customs led the way in his very cool Jeep. He rolled it over real slow with Doctor the dog riding shot gun. Both were fine. The dog has been along for many rollovers apparantly. After I winched the Jeep back on all four tires I parked my truck out of the way. I didn't get 10 feet away when Oldskool says "Hey dude your rig is rolling away." Shocked I ran for the truck which was not moving fast at all at this point. I get the door open and one foot in as the truck takes off down the steep ass hill like a rocket with me hanging out the side trying to pump the brakes up enough to stop the truck. After mowing down a few trees with my back I get the truck stopped and unload my pants. It was quite a ride."

This is the hill she tried to roll down. Where did I go wrong? How could I have treated my beloved truck so poorly that it tried to commit suicide?
haha yea, i look over and see cole hanging by his rock sliders between :yikes: two 38 inch swampers trying to hit the brakes! Scary YES stupid YES but I probably would have done the same thing....its one of those things that happens in a blink of an eye and u dont have time to react
RIP KYOTA
toyminator2000 – There has to be dumb people in order for there to be smart people
Low down & durrrrrrty Rock Stacking Web Wheeler :driving: Too many Yuppies..:shake:...Not enough Hippies :flamer:  Hobbies: stealing cookies, slangin' tacos, owning tequila bars, wheeling with paco