Author Topic: Any Musicians  (Read 5534 times)

weirdtimes_7

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 1,032
  • Member since Nov '06
    • View Profile
Re: Any Musicians
« Reply #30 on: Dec 06, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »
You bring up a lot of great point's... but i must say this first: If you ever want a "club" to go and hear some great blue's jazz, straight Jazz or any type or Jazz there is, head my way in the next 10 years or so (haha, long time away), i am going to be building my own restaurant. It's going to be a family oriented place where live bands play while you eat your lunch or dinner.

I have never seen a place like this, and i am damned determined to make it my own.

To go a long with your fascination of our youth these days... Shoot, i don't even know. The craze over crap that warps your mind and makes your do dumb crap seems absolutely and underly stupid to me. I don't understand how people can get so wrapped up in music that talks about rapping girls, smoking weed, and slapping hoes.... HOW THE HELL IS THIS GOOD MUSIC.... what ever happened to teacher intellect and interaction with there students. I must say that i had it well in my public school system. The teachers that i had contact with made my days a lot easier. But now i am getting off topic...

To go on why students/kids these days don't appreciate classical or Jazz is a straight forward answer... It's not appealing to them, it doesn't show there "depressed" feelings, and it sure as hell doesn't have any sex, drugs or alcohol in them..... so why even listen to something that doesn't go along with there "normal" everyday actions??? Not to include the fact that it wouldn't be "COOL" to listen or even be affiliated with that type of music....

I don't know if it's just me, but i don't think that my generation really grasps what it is to work or even have responsability...

i don't know what it is, but this generation confusses me....

military_stang
:respect: