Author Topic: What Happened to discussing tech  (Read 5967 times)

bluetoy84

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -100
  • Male Posts: 300
  • Member since Jun '04
  • rice bouncer
    • View Profile
Re: What Happened to discussing tech
« Reply #30 on: Oct 06, 2006, 05:50:22 AM »

Whether it's something you want to hear or not, it's a tech board, and everyone voices their opinions.  IF for ANY reason a difference of opinions gets out of hand, the thread will be locked or removed.  Obviously Glen felt that it was getting out of hand so he did what any of us moderators would have done. 

Oh yeah, and IF you back talk and bad mouth a mod, you should expect consequences :thumbs:

I agree with FFC , but the same rules should apply to a moderator as it does for the rest of us. If 79coyotefrog is going to lock a thread he shouldn't be able to go back and edit everyone elses posts to make him look good. He also shouldn't go back and post to a thread after he locked it.

That thread WAS a good tech discussion. If you'll read it Glen was the one to get all butthurt and started talking smack about my rig , I simply called his bluff on it and my post got edited and the thread got locked then he went back and fixed it so that it looked like he had the upper hand. I said nothing worse about his junk than he said about mine. Don't dish it out if you can't take it yourself.

I don't really care, I'm a big boy I can handle someone disagreeing with my opinion. I love this board, it's a great source of information and I'll post up if I'm having trouble with something, but I WANT to hear everyones opinion. Just because someone with 10,000 post answers your question that don't mean that it's the gospel and noone else should post their opinion. It seems to me that this board is starting to get like PBB in the fact that there are certain "clicks" and if you disagree with someone who's in the "click" you get shunned. That's how you learn new stuff, listening to people who think differently.

Anywho, I'm not mad at anyone I just thought I would voice my opinion on this matter. Maybe it won't get edited and locked.
TOYOTA FOUR WHEEL DRIVE..............need I say more?