Author Topic: Motorcycle Stunt Riding (This Blew Me Away)  (Read 3456 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcycle Stunt Riding (This Blew Me Away)
« on: Apr 04, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »
The only reason I didn't hit them is because they cut about 85 mm in front of my bumper and she was wearing a really nice   thong. and the tattoo was kind of cool too. hehehe.  :gap:

Riding like an idiot by yourself is dumb enough, but doing it 2 up is absolutely idiotic!  I've seen the result of a poorly executed wheelie 2 up, and don't really ever care to hear a girl screaming like that again.  As for 4 or 5 dying, you can only ride foolishly for so long before the inevitable happens.  I've been on enough rides when people crashed, and it was usually their fault.  Once I witnessed a friend passing in the other lane on a blind corner, and a few miles later saw another friend waving in front of a big dust cloud, and when I stopped I was privy to hear a friend over the edge of a cliff doing the death moan.  It was 99% his fault, and he'll admit that to this day, but has the limp still from shattering his hip in 8 places.  The only reason I'll give him 1% non fault is because it was a decreasing radius turn and another rider went down right in front of him.  Funny thing was while we were waiting for the medics I said "you're not gonna believe this", and he finished it with "don't tell me this is the same corner chance and mike crashed in a few weeks ago?".  5 guys within a few weeks in the same corner.  I TRY and use restraint on the street, and save it up for the track, but sometimes you just wanna unleash a little.  I'm just a little more discreet about it and don't do it in traffic!
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!