Author Topic: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?  (Read 17444 times)

kneedownnate

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody watch Xtreme 4x4 today?
« on: Jan 14, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »
Ok, so did anybody watch today?  That guy is either a complete mindless fool or feels like he has to say everything they build is great.  They put a 6" lift on a new f150 for prerunning and went out and beat on it a little.  He kept saying how great the ride was, how it never bottomed out and felt like he was riding in a hovercraft...BS!  Anybody watching that show or them driving it could see that the front had too light of compression valving and too much rebound.  There was no progression to the front suspension, it would instantly dive down and bottom out hard, even though he kept saying it wasn't bottoming.  The rear was too stiff and had too much rebound also, cause when the front end was diving around the rear was pogoing all over the place.  I just wish they could actually be objective instead of being forced to say how good everything is when it clearly is not, cause that only makes them look worse.  They even had the pro comp rep there watching them drive it, and if I were him I would have had to make the call for some more r&d to get it evened out better, but then again I guess that doesn't matter for mall crawlin.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!