Author Topic: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)  (Read 955699 times)

rockscrambler

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 800
  • Member since May '05
  • the rocscrambler's rock blazer
    • View Profile
    • Home of the rockscrambler
Re: Get Better Glen Thread! (some skin shown)
« Reply #810 on: Dec 24, 2005, 01:26:33 PM »
Yknow, I didn't even catch the scar comment for some reason, and I didn't even notice the scar. Maybe I've finally grown up enough to ignore the litte imperfections that make people unique and concentrate on the big picture. Or maybe I was just more focused on the little gem that mrswm noticed.....how can something so simple be so intriguing and captivating?!
hey don't grow up to much then it's no fun  :headscratch:  well that depends on who you grow-up with sometimes
Or woman. I didn't see it, or the tan line till he said something! :idiot: I had to go back and figure out what he meant! Tan lines?? Come on! All I saw was camel toe! :rofl2: (I didn't even know what camel toe was till I came on this board :smack: )
hheeeeehheeeee we men have corrupted you wwhhaaaa mmmaaaauuhhhhh!
wa4x4, when i was 26 my colon ruptured and i almost died, i had 105 temp when i got to the ER, they gave me more morphine than they were allowed to and i was still screaming in pain, i went to emergency surgery, 10 hours later i came out 2 days later i woke up, they had to cut me from just below my breast bone to my willy, i had peritonitis all through my stomach cavity , they had to remove half of my colon and the rest of my guts where put on a gurney and cleaned before they were put back in me, i was in intensive care for 14 days, when i finally got home a nurse was sent out 3 times aday for a month, i had to wear a colostomy bag to poop thru the side on my belly until 3 months had passed then i went thru a second surgery to hook my guts back to my :moon: spending another 3 weeks in the hospital because i lost over half my blood in that surgery, so you really need to grow up and admire a sexy woman when you see one, cause her little appendix scar isn't even noticeable to a real man
I'm glad you had good doctors glen I would have missed out meeting a great person. (whenever we meet IRL)  :talkingn:
Tan lines are gross?! What planet are you living on boy? Tan lines are dead sexy!
you got that right Nate! and in my opinion so are scars. well some scars. Not your Glen but I still love ya brother! :nonono:  not like that ya sickos
we're born,we roll over,we crawl,we walk,we run,we drive,we install cages,we wheel,we crawl,we roll over,the circle of life is complete.!

"we sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to bring violence upon those who would do us harm" to you I say thank you
87 Chevy K5 V10 tonka truck,87 Toyota 4runner
83 Jeep CJ8,sold-76 Dodge W200 & 87 Ford broncoII