Author Topic: question for high schoolers  (Read 6890 times)

motorider228

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 433
  • Male Posts: 460
  • Member since Apr '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: question for high schoolers
« on: Nov 25, 2005, 11:05:55 PM »
im a high schooler and I do not like hearing liberal opinions in school from my from the teachers, I have to deal with being one of the only conservative seniors I know so I dont want to listen to the liberal bullshirt from my educators that I pay. With that said basically showing how I feel about liberal propghanda (sp) in our school system I will show you prettytaco how l dont think its hypocritical to be for preserving the enviroment and disliking the sierra club.  I know many wheelers that "tread lightly" me included, when we go wheeling we stay on marked paths and we dont do donuts in nice pretty fields and we dont see a creek and just bomb through it and we dont run over trees or any of that like most liberals (that i know) view most four wheelers. Everyone i know that supports the sierra club is for closing natural trails like the con and fordyce etc. etc. etc. and for opening parks such as prairie city and hollister. While thats cool you, sierra club supporters are closing down our way of being with nature and enjoying it. Arent you guys and gals for keeping nature enjoyable for all of us? I guess maybe im just brainwashed by THE MAN like im told very often but I dont think so. Please stop trying to close our trails prettytacolover, maybe you should just support the tread lightly theory. Thanks for your time  :wave: