Author Topic: F iiinn Spammers  (Read 8624 times)

88runner

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 756
  • Member since May '03
  • Click me!
    • View Profile
Re: F iiinn Spammers
« Reply #30 on: Aug 29, 2005, 06:05:21 PM »
so I took some time off of this adventure and yesterday he wrote me this:

dear sir
i have not heard from you again.
livinus

----------------------------

to wich I reply:

hello,

sorry about the delay, I've been at the hospital for several days. When that opposum attacked me, he got my other leg and it wasn't going to heal so they cut it of but he also got a piece of the other leg, the doctor tought it would be all right after he gave me some medication. Since la week my leg started hurting like hell so when my son came to visit me I told him to get me to the hospital. Then came the bad news, the old wound had infected and it was rotting from the inside out, they had to remove a piece of bone and replace it with some kind of steel.

I am really tired because of the medication  and I don't feal real good at this moment. I'm afraid I can't put the energy to help you as much as before so I would be glad if you could take care of this, tell the lawyer I told you that you where in charge and if he don't beleive you, give him my email so he can talk to me.

well that to me forever to type, I'm going back to sleep now
Goodbye.

-----------------------

how long will he try to steal a old handicapped guy, this guy don't have a heart :down:  :sick:

next thing I'm thinking of replying would involve suicidal tendency, sick of life BS, how I need this money right now to pay the medical bills(we'll see if he know how it work in Canada).
88 4runner v6,
5.29 with 35" tires,
Isuzu Rodeo rear disk brake,
t-case hand brake in near futur
solid axle'd