Author Topic: WTF happened to DIRTBAG????.  (Read 7609 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: WTF happened to DIRTBAG????.
« on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:13:28 PM »
If you only knew Mrs.W

BLACKDOG, like I said in my post.. i'm trying to be as nice as I possibly could. Just look at the facts infront of you and its pretty obvious why I posted what I did... I didn't just bad mouth him for no reason. There's good logic behind my reasoning, as I had posted previously.. dont get me wrong he seems like an alright guy and everyone makes mistakes but to not correct those mistakes when you can is completely wrong in my eyes.

Sure.. if I saw him on the trail and he said "hi"  I wouldnt be a richard and blow him off nor anyone else for that matter but I definently wouldn't become friends with the guy...

:thumbs: I understand completely.  And your story makes sense, if thats what went down (not sayin I dont beleive you, doesnt make sense for you to lie about something like that.)

:psss: I will definitely agree with what you said bout the old lady though  :yesnod:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent