Author Topic: Driver's License for Illeagal aliens !!! :shocking:  (Read 36029 times)

twin60s

• Marlin Crawler
  • I used to Crawl. I still do, but I used to, too.
What in the He** are these idiots in Sacramento thinking. The guy who wrote this legislation has been trying for **8 YEARS** Doesn't that tell you IT'S A BAD IDEA!

Why would a state give any "state sanctioned" form of ID to an illegal alien? They don't belong here in the first place. This is a bad slippery slope, that won't end. Who's the dumba$$ who thinks any of them will really apply for it anyway? They know they would be deported as soon as they filled out the application, and they'd have to cross the river again. This is just plain stupidity if you ask me. As soon as they get the "right" to drive, they'll be demanding other "rights" as well, such as food stamps, welfare, work-comp, FHA home loans.

Proponents state it will make them take tests, and have insurance...Yea right! A huge percentage of people who can leagally get drivers licenses don't have insurance now, so what makes them think these people will. And taking a test to drive...Whoopeee. Look at all the idiots who are already on the road. [sarcasm: on] This would certainly help I'm sure. [sarcasm: off]

I wish someone in Sacramento would figure this out. What a waste of time, energy and money.

Ok, I'm done ranting now.

Erik :usa:
it will never happen as long as FEINSTEIN,BOXER,AND BROWN are in office. do yourself a favor,pack up and get out