Author Topic: Scary Stuff  (Read 205905 times)

sirdeuce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 1293
  • Male Posts: 537
  • Member since Sep '06
  • One shot, one kill.
    • View Profile
Re: Scary Stuff
« Reply #1200 on: Dec 17, 2021, 09:59:37 AM »
Everybody knows how I talk about cops. As I said before, I grew up on the bad side of town and never had a positive encounter with them.

That said

IF people were what they SHOULD be, we would not need laws or enforcement. Sadly, people are NOT what they should be. I have the opinion that there is no such thing as a good human being, we are all flawed. It's a natural thing to get angry, jealous, greedy etc. and most if not all people have little to no self control leading to a necessety for outside civil leadership, laws.

As I've said many times before, we should not need laws or enforcement. Locks should never have been invented, should never had a need. But, as people are what they are, laws and enforcement are become a necessary evil. Too bad that has become a true evil in many cases bring the people that are supposed to shepard criminals act as criminals themselves. So as there are no good people there are no good cops.
If there were any good cops there would be no bad cops. But in all levels of humanity the minority tends to give the rest a bad reputation and the majority does nothing to improve that reputation.

On to the deluded people that want to "defund the police". These morons believe people are good and believe in positive reinforcement to battle what is considered wrong. If I did something "off color" mom would beat me bloody. Taught me to mind my Ps and Qs and not do what she considered to be wrong. Never got a cookie for backtalk, got a fat lip. Need to do the same to criminals. Until people can get it right.....

« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2021, 10:23:42 AM by sirdeuce »
Brought to you by the WBC (World Billionaire's Club) because money is a bad thing. Let us carry that burden for you.

Sure it'll fit........ Just needs a little brute finesse.

Sure I believe intelligent life exists on other planets. Other planets, not this one.