Author Topic: #turdburglar  (Read 20594 times)

seebrookmeyer

• Online Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -50
  • Male Posts: 89
  • Member since Jul '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: #turdburglar
« Reply #30 on: Feb 10, 2021, 11:03:53 AM »
Orbital is in place as well as some new body mounts. Tried to mount the ram off the driver steering arm but panhard pretty quickly eliminated all possibilities of that. going to bend up an 1 3/4" tube hoop to protect the ram. Plumbing the hydraulic lines is going to be a bit of pain, in particular making the reservoir the highest point of the system. I pulled the fan off the motor in favor for an electric fan to help free up some space and give me some additional options for plumbing. Need to pick up an electric fan, but im sure i can reference Murphys 14 page thread on fan selection and fan relay wiring for direction in that department.
At this point, this thing is ready to be broken down so that i can finish weld everything (i think...). Im going to pull the motor and trans to in order to give me some room to work and bench weld as much of this as i can. Once its back in place and all the electrical/ fuel connections are made i can get a better sense of where the hydraulic lines can get routed.