Author Topic: #turdburglar  (Read 20724 times)

seebrookmeyer

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -50
  • Male Posts: 89
  • Member since Jul '16
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Re: #turdburglar
« Reply #30 on: Jan 31, 2021, 08:30:02 AM »
seebrookmeyer....

So here you are 4 years almost to the DAY you started this thread.

I cannot imagine all the time, money, hours and hours in the garage, the number of times you sleeplessly laid in bed thinking of what you are going to do in the garage the next day! :yikes:

The fab work is incredible!  :beerchug: 

The photo documentation is awesome. :yesnod:

It looks like it will terrorize any rock pile!  :willynilly:

You called it a "poo pile" and named it turdburgler...  Now.. what is that heavy turd going to do?  :dunno:

Are you going to go to a W.E.Rock event?... or just keep engineering the "crap" out of it?  :driving:

I hope we get to see that big, now very hot $hit, poo pile do something serious!!  :thumbs:

I'll bet it will make fun of "Butt Crack" in Kingman, AZ!! :biggthumpup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld5DLA7ma4U
Gnarls.  :gap:

Geezz... I've been out of the serious rockcrawling scene since I totaled my 85 shortbed in 2002. :sad2:

Thanks? A lot has changed in off road since 2002... take KOH and the Golf carts with 2 feet of travel for example. The level of skill and innovation that is coming out of the off road industry is impressive. Guess we should have all just spent the days picking fly :pokinit: out of pepper instead of improving our rigs and fabrication skills so that we stay relevant with your rigs. I personally love the "project" aspect of a build, its a fun challenge. Once its "done" I'll get out and wheel it til something else breaks or I'll just cut it all up again when i feel the need for another project.