Author Topic: Marlin Crawler closed, out of business?  (Read 3443 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1346
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Re: Marlin Crawler closed, out of business?
« on: Feb 25, 2018, 10:13:36 AM »
First off I am locking down this post.  Your point has been made.  And I am linking this to a Mod page, and if Mike wants to post up, he will. 

Secondly, Alabamatoy, I am sorry you are having issues with Marlin Crawler.  If you truly knew the company, you would know the nature of the beast when it comes to the offroad industry.  Yeah, you can get stuff elsewhere, but the warranty might or might not be covered.  I am hearing more horror stories of how other companies are not standing behind their warranty.  But Marlin does, and sometime with his products we have to wait.  As you will find out with all the other "Best" offroading companies. Many of us have shook Marlin's hand, and had him wrench on our rigs on the trail, and never asked for money.  He just gives us a cheeky smile, and tells us a story about the history of some random Toyota part. 

Third, Marlin Crawler is closed on Fridays.  The reason is they work long hours, and not only they need time for family, and they also need time to wheel.

And lastly, I agree with some of the other guys, that alot of people create accounts just to pregnant dog about their experience on here, and we don't tolerate that.  We take pride in this forum, you attack Marlin, Mike or the company, its like you are attacking us personally.  They are our friends, and treat us like family.  This forum is separate from the website.  Mike runs both, and the forum is to help those with questions and needs.  And share experiences with one and another in a family friendly forum.  And most of us will defend Marlin, Mike and the gang.  And their products.  Yes, many of us have expressed our concern about product availability with them personally.  I know I have, many of times in person.  But I am assured that quality is much higher in small batches instead of larger ones. 

Lastly, go to this page and send them an email, and they should get back to you as soon as they can. 
https://www.marlincrawler.com/contact

Thank you!
Cheesemaker
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2018, 07:14:53 PM by Cheesemaker »
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen