Author Topic: best youtube videos  (Read 265143 times)

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
Re: best youtube videos
« Reply #1080 on: Nov 16, 2014, 07:47:08 PM »
To be blunt, flop em.  They're running illegal and terribly detrimental operations to profit off others.  They don't care what they do to the surrounding environment, not to mention they poach the crap out of local animals for food or to remove potential nuisances.  I've been told by a few that you can find numerous animal carcasses nearby, often bears.

If the government truly cared about doing little more than making an occasional showing of a meager attempt at eradication, they'd systematically remove every single bit of each at the first sign, not wait until the very end of the season and go steal the mature or processed pot.  But they seem to be more worried about being able to show piles of large plants and processed pot on the news so people think they're doing something. 

Remove the threat at the onset and seriously persue the cartels that set these up and you may get a serious leg up on the problem.  Highway patrol doesn't wait until they witness a swerving drunk driver run over somebody before pulling them over, they look for the slightest sign of intoxication and act. 

I carry a 10mm pretty much any time I'm in the woods, especially when hunting and pushing through the brush, just as much for running across these as for startling a mountain lion or pig.  It bothers me that I have to be as much on the lookout for bad people as I do predators.

There are certain areas I don't go in my county for this very reason.  And if they can see these grows from Google Map, I say to use Naplam!  Quick eradication. 
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen