Author Topic: 30 spline output question  (Read 2697 times)

dirtybird

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 3
  • Male Posts: 166
  • Member since Aug '11
    • View Profile
Re: 30 spline output question
« on: Sep 22, 2013, 01:23:46 PM »
I purchased this dual case with comp gears and 30 spline outputs assembled from you guys complete. I installed and filled with redline synthetic oil. Never drove it as I had it on the lift and was still building the rest of the truck. When I showed up the next day just sitting there oil was leaking from everywhere !! I spoke with you guys about it and you guys wanted me to take them out and send them back but I was too anxious to drive my new truck. So I tried to work out having Yotamasters do the work and you guys cover it as they are local that didnt happen. Both you guys and Eric at Yotamasters thought switching to conventional gear oil would cure the problem, it didnt. So every oil change (3000) miles I had Yotamasters top off transfercases with oil. Well wanting to go to pismo for a yota get together figured time to change oil going to go back to synthetic ( amsoil) as it was a long drive to pismo. I purchased new set of your marlin output seals and replaced the rear. I put the nut back in the same position and now comes the vibration? It's only been street driven so far as I havent had time to take it out. Also when I took the driveshaft off oil came pouring out? Between splines of output and output flange so when swapping seals i put grey silicone on flange splines on reassembly. That was the only thing different I did as there was no silicone there prior. My rig has 10,000 miles now. Everything is new and all my parts are from you. You can look up my name in your files and see what I've purchased. My whole rig is marlin !!!! Lol other than engine and all pro suspension. Any help would be appreciated. Oh name is Javier Maisterra
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2013, 04:35:55 PM by dirtybird »