Author Topic: PLEASE Sign this petition to the President - SAVE THE HAMMERS  (Read 12275 times)

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
WOW! We did it!! :party: :party: :party:

So... now what? I think we should still continue advertising for signatures until the goal date of 2/14. I was even including this in our next Newsletter. Looks like I'll have to change my tone a bit :yupyup:

Nice work everyone, thanks for all the support!!

BigMike

I think we should continue to go for as many votes as we can get by the deadline. I can't go to KOH, but I was thinking, if people are willing to print out flyers, if no one else can, I will make a flyer template with a link to the petition, this post, and the one on Pirate. Folks that are going to KOH should print as many as they are willing and take them and talk to folks and pass them out.

One thing I have learned over the years is that despite our huge internet presence, there are still a ton of wheelers that just aren't into computers or on the web. Out of my group of wheeling friends, only a small fraction can even use a computer let alone do anything beyond Facebook. There is a huge segment of our sport that may still be unaware of this possible closure. KOH would be the perfect time and place to spread the word while you watch the race. Just some thoughts.

I am currently in the middle of mid terms and my father in law just passed away last Friday, so I am really, really busy with all kinds of things, but if there are people that are willing to distribute them, I will make a flyer.
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting