Author Topic: please help vacuum piece unknown  (Read 3490 times)

81yota4x4

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 103
  • Member since Sep '12
  • Thats a negative ghostrider the patern is full
    • View Profile
Re: please help vacuum piece unknown
« on: Jan 29, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
Thank you again I don't have a carb on the truck yet as when I got it there was no carb, It has an offy intake manifold on it and I am having a hard time finding a carb to fit it. All the vacuum lines are still on the truck so I am thinking the person who had it before was running a stock carb or maybe because here in Las Vegas we do have smog. Most of the vacuum lines are not hooked to anything and still need to figure out whats what... I have a pretty good print out of the vacuum lines but with out the carb its hard to say if I have them right.

This may sum up a few things about truck, I work as a welder/fabricator for a towing company, the truck was impounded by the police as a stolen truck the owner never came to get it so I bought it from the owner of the company... missing Carb, exhaust manifold, rear shocks, ignition, Battery and cables, most the electrical has been yanked... I have always had a love for the first gen yota pickups but never had a chance to get one so didn't want to pass it up. On the plus side the engine is very clean and after pulling the head to check things out looks as if it was just rebuilt, body and interior is in great shape, bran new tires, wheels, Smitty built bumpers.

Oh and just found another complet first gen 4x4 pick up at the yard today that I may buy as well. Ill post a pick tomorrow it a nice rig...
LETS ROCK :driving: :burnout: