Author Topic: GUN / AMMO BAN COMING 7-12-12!  (Read 7644 times)

junya92toy

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -64
  • Male Posts: 1,500
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Drinking me beer
    • View Profile
Re: GUN / AMMO BAN COMING 7-12-12!
« on: Jun 10, 2012, 04:45:01 PM »
Sec. Clinton doesn't have the authority to agree to or sign any international treaty, only the Pres. does, and then the treaty must still be agreed to by a 2/3's vote in the Senate(2/3's of those present).  Even if the Dems were to pull a fast one and reconvene the Senate with only Dems present and voted to accept the treaty, it still wouldn't effect domestic law.  All Domestic laws have to be agreed to by both houses of Congress and then it has to be signed into law by the Pres., and if it effects the rights of the individual it is up to review by the USSCt.  Since niether tha House of Reps. nor the Supreme Court has the Constitutional authority to review or agree to international treaties, no UN law that directly effects the rights of the individual can ever be enacted here in the U.S.  Sure it could effect buying foriegn weapons or ammo from other Nations that abide by the law, but that will happen regardless of what Pres. Obama or Sec. Clinton tries to sign.

The EPA would have to ban lead from all consumer products before it could be banned from bullets.  I suppose they could claim that spent ammo in high consentrations can leach into ground water, therbye requiring all public/ptivate ranges be cleaned up or shut down.  This could raise the cost of ammo as states levy taxes to cover the clean up costs, but ammo and the means to manufacture it would still available.  Even the idiots Dems here in CA know they can't outright ban ammunition, if they could they would have by now.

Its been proven spent lead bullets do not leech anything into ground water so even if they tried it wouldnt work
Dr.Maxwe001 – well i have a 15 gal compressor now and if I gett he 60  and then use the 15 as a reserve that wil give me 75 gal  thats close to 80 isnt it ?