Author Topic: Crazy Neighbors  (Read 7301 times)

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Neighbors
« Reply #30 on: Mar 31, 2005, 11:46:15 AM »
No offense guys, but we like to throw rocks, or tools or beer cans at the idiots that drive down out street waaay to fast. Sure its cool to feel the power of that 22r, but I have seen a kid get mowed over by some idiot high schooler with a fresh license. Yes, the parents were watching the kid learning to ride a bike. A neighborhood should not be on lockdown because the kid up the street doesent know how to drive. There is a time and place to drive fast    :twocents:

Same here.  At my parents house a few months ago my brother was playin basketball and a kid from around the corner was flying down the street in a mustang.  My brother barely got out of the way,  but the kid kept turning around at the end of the street and coming back, so my brother threw a rock from the front garden area of my folks house at the car, and put a huge dent in the door.  The kid went up to the door, and told my mom that my brother had just thrown a rock at his car and my mom told him that if he ever drove like that through here again, he was going get hit by something bigger than a rock (not sure what  :headscratch: ) Its ridiculous when people go flying down residential streets.  I am glad to say I have never done that :nope:
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent