Author Topic: Crazy Neighbors  (Read 7313 times)

TrackVino

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 45
  • Male Posts: 1,038
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Rocking and Rollin with Marlin!!!
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
Crazy Neighbors
« on: Mar 24, 2005, 03:49:46 PM »
To start, let me just say this; I in no way am the sanest person around. I can be crazy and stupid at times, but there is something to be said about those neighbors that take it to the next level.

I have a crazy neighbor who walks around the block all day with a 3’ parrot on her shoulder, now that’s crazy, but not crazy enough for this board.

Let’s talk about crazy

Now the crazy that I am talking about is the craziness of one of Dean’s neighbor’s.

This guy is crazy for the following reasons

1.He decided to remove his front windshield off his car to make it more aerodynamic
2.He somehow got a hold of an old hood off a NASCAR race car (how he got it, I don’t know) but the hood has a wire meshed into the outer edges which is used as an antenna for the racer to speak to the pit. Well this guy decides to build a monument in the back yard and place the hood in the center, then plays music very loudly. After Dean heard all the commotion, he approached his neighbor and asked what he was doing; the crazy neighbor said he was playing music for the guys racing. He setup the hood as some kind of satellite, and thinks the guys racing can hear the music. Now that’s nuts.
3.Another of Dean’s stories was; this guy needed help mounting a Harley muffler into his car.

I’m sure there’s more out there, so lets hear some of your crazy neighbor stories.

KYOTA

• Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Neighbors
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2005, 03:52:57 PM »
I have this crazy neighbor that bitches on the internet about me walking my parrot all day  :talkingn:

TrackVino [OP]

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 45
  • Male Posts: 1,038
  • Member since Oct '04
  • Rocking and Rollin with Marlin!!!
    • View Profile
    • DCD Photo Studios
« Reply #2 on: Mar 24, 2005, 03:58:36 PM »
I have this crazy neighbor that pregnant doges on the internet about me walking my parrot all day :talkingn:

What language is this?

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Mar 24, 2005, 04:01:26 PM »
I dunno IM CRAAAAZY  :hammer:  Polly wanna cracka?

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: 603
  • Male Posts: 1,905
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Mar 24, 2005, 04:33:52 PM »
There is this kid that drives up and down my block really late at night with really loud pipes and on occasion does huge burnouts in front of my house. Sometimes this kid shoots his potato gun at the neighbors across the street and is always lighting off fireworks. The neighbors just hate this kid and call the cops on him all the time. One of the neighbors called the police and had the kid's car trailer towed from in front of his house because it was parked on the street longer than 24 hours. Oh wait, that kid is me. All my neighbors hate me because there are too many trucks parked around the house and parts stored next to the garage. I guess I am the crazy neighbor. :yesnod:  :thumbs:
If you still have control you aren't going fast enough

RUGER

• Online The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17797
  • Male Posts: 1,027
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #5 on: Mar 24, 2005, 05:09:40 PM »
at my parents house i'm pretty good. when i work on projects i try to wrap them up at dark. i try to quit noisy stuff by 2000...grinder and such. when i'm working at night i think i'm courteous with the shop light...try not to position it so it shines in neighbor's windows. i've been known to work till 0200 doing motor swaps and such.
i try to do this where ever i work...sometimes it don't happen.

my neighborhood is pretty good.
at school i live in the dorms...yep i've got some crazy neighbors. the basketball players crank their rap music, there is the hall drunk(not me) that wanders the halls, the girl that is looking fer a party by asking what everyone is doing tonight, ect.

happy trails
rich *ruger* :usa:  :turtle:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

UNBREAKABLE

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 372
  • Male Posts: 2,028
  • Member since Aug '04
  • Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a RockStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Mar 24, 2005, 07:04:04 PM »
I have this crazy neighbor that bitches on the internet about me walking my parrot all day  :talkingn:
:funny:
That's how I roll

Willy Mammoth

• Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Mar 24, 2005, 07:20:19 PM »
My neighbor was kicked out of the loony bin for being to crazy. I went to mow her yard one time and found her yard full of silverware. Have you ever mowed over spoons and forks? That is scary, I didn't know if I was gonna loose an eye or even a testicle. Never again
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0

mudaddict

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -82
  • Male Posts: 1,829
  • Member since Dec '04
    • View Profile
    • All Pro Off Road
« Reply #8 on: Mar 24, 2005, 07:22:52 PM »
well i ahve one set of crazy neighbors they jsut moved into their house right next tiem mine and about a week later they coem voer and say can you shut your dog up we dont like the barking! i said ok but didnt do anyhitng about it because they live in a neighboorhood now they have to get used to it! :yupyup: im a nice neighboor
98 Taco- Super charged, sas'd, bobbed, locked,taco boxed with 39's
Taco Build http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=88901.0

I work At
All Pro Off Road

KYOTA

• Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 2005, 07:48:49 PM »
I didn't know if I was gonna loose an eye or even a testicle.

:rofl2:

oddball

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1143
  • Male Posts: 952
  • Member since Jan '05
  • Weirdo
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #10 on: Mar 24, 2005, 08:43:49 PM »
My aunt has a neighbor who I think is Chinese or whatever and she walks around her house with a can of something wrapped in a paper bag and talking Asian real loud with one of those cell phone ear piece things, she also drives an old Dodge Intrepid with chrome semi bling rims :beer:
2008 Tacoma regular cab, 4.88s, ARBs, crawl box, manual shift FJ case

OffRoadGal

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -30
  • Female Posts: 419
  • Member since Jan '05
  • you feelin lucky, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Mar 25, 2005, 04:20:20 AM »
well i ahve one set of crazy neighbors they jsut moved into their house right next tiem mine and about a week later they coem voer and say can you shut your dog up we dont like the barking! i said ok but didnt do anyhitng about it because they live in a neighboorhood now they have to get used to it! :yupyup: im a nice neighboor
Our neighbor on the bedroom/living room side of the house had a dog that would never shut up. He would see our shadow on the shades and bark. A car would drive by he would bark.
He would wake us up at 3am and not stop barking.
We finally made a complaint to animal control who told us to document it. So MrW set up a camcorder with the time/date set. Next thing you know the dog was gone for a few months and when he got back not a peep. Must have sent him to K9 boot camp.
dog barking can be so intolerable, it's one thing if it's just a bark here or there but when they don't stop barking it will drive you nutz! we have two dogs and have tried to make sure they don't get out there yapping it up, not that they don't bark but we do try to correct this behavior, and it's not non-stop.
Oh yeah, and that silverware lady really is NUTZ and worse yet, SHE DRIVES!
The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

:cheer:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Turtle Points: 718
  • Male Posts: 7,644
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Mar 28, 2005, 12:16:33 PM »
When my parents neighbors first moved in, their dogs barked constantly, but after getting shot a few dozen times with a paintball gun, they shut up
:usa: Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees :usa:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

"I don't believe in a government that protects us from ourselves."
              -Ronald Reagan

Don't take life too seriously, it isn't permanent

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 700
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Mar 30, 2005, 12:52:59 AM »
I used to have a crazy older lady across the street..she has been sence kicked out but she had some punk kids..Though i never had any problem other then there 20 cats that I used to shoot and trap I had no problem..They got kicked out of the house and the hauled 3 of those huge dumpters of garbage out of that house..Not the dumpster like your work has..I'm talking the big ass ones that are like dump truck size..That house was filled with luggage..Yea luggage and tons of it...By the looks of it they were going to the airport and steeling or collectn claiming however they did it and would take it home and rummage through it..Found out the were cooking up meth in the attic..The land lord was pissed because the house was destroyed..I always knew the ole pregnant dog was crazy but after I found this out I was like WTF..I knver would have guessed this ever..Just goes to show you never really nkow your neighbors..
Forgiveness is between them and god..
Its my job to arrange the meeting!

guywithuglyyota

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 212
  • Male Posts: 810
  • Member since Jul '04
  • F-22 Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:12:27 AM »
One of my roomates found our neighbor in our house by himself yelling "Is anyone home?" My roomate came out and said "What the???"  he apparently chassed someone out of our house. He didnt know what they looked like etc.... then the same neighbor came back an hour later and asked for $3 bucks.

We now lock all our doors   :shake:
Comedy is the last refuge of the nonconformist mind.

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:17:49 AM »
Come in my house with out knocking and you will find your self looking down the wrong end of a 40 cal or worse..

RUGER

• Online The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 17797
  • Male Posts: 1,027
  • Member since May '02
  • I love Marlin Crawler!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #16 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:22:25 AM »
Come in my house with out knocking and you will find your self looking down the wrong end of a 40 cal or worse..

here that.

happy trails
rich *ruger*  :usa:  :turtle:
:usa: GOD BLESS AMERICA :usa:

"the hag" 83 toy with 5" all-pro lift, marlin crawler dual case #1011 and marlin hy-steer, 35s, 5.29's, exo cage, yada, yada, yada. she's back in black.

97 F250
84 Grand Waggy
77 Scout II SS
96 Explorer Sport
20 F150

USN SEABEE 2008-2012 :usa:
run with THE PACK 4wdc of los osos
NRA life member

mr4x42u

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Member since Sep '02
  • LOCKED AND LOADED
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:25:34 AM »
with the NRA in your sig I can only imagine..LOL :flamer:

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #18 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:00:57 AM »
My neighbor was kicked out of the loony bin for being to crazy. I went to mow her yard one time and found her yard full of silverware. Have you ever mowed over spoons and forks? That is scary, I didn't know if I was gonna loose an eye or even a testicle. Never again

FATB0Y

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Male Posts: 2,803
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
    • fatboy on my space.com
« Reply #19 on: Mar 30, 2005, 07:06:16 AM »
I here dat I got 2 45's and a coulple of shotgunz and sum riflez

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Mar 30, 2005, 11:12:37 AM »
Had a neighbor walk in, go to the fridge, and grab some food, then go sit down and walk back out?  A guy down the street is a little  :screwy:  graduated about 10 years ago and now wanders the streets listening to his CD player.  He did that to my mom, and she was so stunned she just stood there.  Bt she locks the doors now :yesnod:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. "

-Ronald Reagan

mplatzer

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 60
  • Male Posts: 126
  • Member since Jan '05
  • if you aint done jack you dont know :pokinit:
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:13:56 PM »
IM SORRY, BUT IM READING THESE POSTS AND CAN HARDLY READ THEM DUE TO THE MISS TYPING AND MISS SPELLING ..... GUYS AND GALS, IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER, BUT YOU MUST UTILIZE THE TOOLS PROVIDE SO WE KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.  :turtle:  :turtle:  :turtle:  :turtle:

:red_eyes:
 :screwy:
 :headscratch:
 :dunno:  :smack:
                                                                           :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:
HAMMERS THE BEST TRAILS IN THE WORLD

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #22 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:27:17 PM »
tehre takling abuot smoe crzay nabouors that they konw.

Myself I've neevr met anoyne like dat.  :dunno:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:29:12 PM »
Yeah, but ask Brainlesses' neighbors the same question, see what they say :hahaha:

-Ronald Reagan

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
« Reply #24 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:30:23 PM »
Ya can't, they won't talk to me eather.  :dunno:
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Mar 30, 2005, 01:58:16 PM »
I have a neighbor that chases people down if they drive too fast by his house. :driving:  Sometimes he pulls the person out of their car and onto the ground while yelling as loud as he can about somebody killing his children. He even yells at girls. Maybe if he kept his damn kids under supervision and out of the street there wouldn't be a problem. :shake_head:

BLACKDOG

• 3.0 Killer
  • Member since Aug '04
  • I used to fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Mar 30, 2005, 02:04:41 PM »
:rofl: spotter has neighbors like that as well :hahaha: and they do not like me at all, with my tires kicking out gravel, and my truck idling along, going faster than 5 mph (unofficially posted speedlimit)

-Ronald Reagan

alwayzbroken

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Member since Feb '05
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Mar 30, 2005, 02:30:17 PM »
If that spaz neighbor of mine could keep his temper under control, then I wouldn't  be forced to do burnouts in front of his place. I am fortunate, he has never pulled me out of my truck, if would be a long way down. The worst he has done is come onto my property and got in my face then refused to leave until my parents came out and talked to him.

89 toy

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -1198
  • Male Posts: 383
  • Member since Dec '03
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Mar 30, 2005, 02:45:57 PM »
I have a neighbor that chases people down if they drive too fast by his house. :driving: Sometimes he pulls the person out of their car and onto the ground while yelling as loud as he can about somebody killing his children. He even yells at girls. Maybe if he kept his damn kids under supervision and out of the street there wouldn't be a problem. :shake_head:
one of my neighbors tried that with me i was going 10 mph he said i was making to much dust but when he opened my door he was loking at the buissnes end of a smith and wesson 500mag now he just waves no matter how fast im going
89 ext cab sas with diamond +4 1/2" housing 30 spline longs and hub gears, hp elocker, six studs, arp studs in everything, taco rear with elocker. swaped out 22re for 3.4l supercharged, urd 2.0" pulley, urd fuel management, downey headers, flowmaster, cold air intake, marlin clutch that is straining to hold up

Willy Mammoth

• Male Posts: 4,252
  • Member since Nov '04
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2005, 03:32:13 PM »
one of my neighbors tried that with me i was going 10 mph he said i was making to much dust but when he opened my door he was loking at the buissnes end of a smith and wesson 500mag now he just waves no matter how fast im going

Amazing how fast they change there minds when they can see bullets down the barely ain't it? :scared:  :_oops:
:usa: American by birth, redneck by choice. 

Making Of http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=6472.0  

Sightings Of  http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=10805.0