Author Topic: 1/10 Scale 1st gen RC heaven 3 bodies, 1 chassis, 1 almost complete roller  (Read 2365 times)

ae racer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 90
  • Male Posts: 70
  • Member since Jun '10
    • View Profile
So Im getting out of rc for the most part and need to liquidate some of my projects I'll never get to building. I bought all of these around 4 years ago and I never got around to mounting or driving anything. they sat in boxes collecting dust. Pics start on the right going to the left in relation to the first pic. I prefer to sell to Sacramento, Fresno or Bakersfield residents because I will be driving through those towns next weekend (live in Sacramento). Do not want to ship. Please send a text because Im not on here very often (661) three three one-6906 open to offers but I no longer own a toyota.

First up is a Rouge Elements Drop bed for the tamiya Hilux body. Super detailed, sorry for the flash destroying visual but you can google it to see what I'm talking about. $50

Next up is the white cab on the far right of the main pic. It is a tamiya hilux cab with a bruiser grill. you can tell the difference by the extra detailed "toyota" in the emblem. it comes with your choice of a stock green bed or the bluish bed which has been bobbed and ready for a drop bed. It comes with chrome windshield wipers, all the lenses for headlights, tail lights, and side markers but will need hardware and the metalic parts tree by tamiya for the light buckets which hold the lenses. It also needs the glass for the cab. Im looking to get $100

Next up is an almost complete Bruiser project. It has an original body, glass, and interior. It is missing some hardware, the passenger headlight assembly and could use some new paint. the chassis is original and has Bruiser leaf springs, friction shocks, and Bruiser axles with the Rummy 12mm hex conversion. this was a $150 mod back when NikRummy on an RC forum was doing the conversions. This allows all the current and modern wheels to be mounted and make it more realistic. It is currently in need of 12mm hexes and standard drive pins as mine have gone missing. It also has the original steering bell-crank which seems to be hard to find.  It looks to me like most of the paint is old paint which adds to the nostalgia in my opinion. Looking for $500 OBO

Next up is another Bruiser chassis with Bruiser leaf springs. It also has the original steering bell-crank which seems to be hard to find. $150
The two skids consist of an original crossmember and an aftermarket skid which I believe was for a rustler transmission. $15 for the original, $25 for the wide one

This is a tamiya hilux body that has been newly painted without all "proper" bodywork performed before the respray so you can see the old paint chips under the new paint. This body has a repop lexan window as well as a custom bobbed and dropped bed. Bed is sprayed with bed liner and is comp cut to help with departure angle. Front grill and body has been trimmed for a custom tube bumper. I was going to copy all of Marlin's Bumpers and sliders but never got around to it. $130

Lastly is a brand new, in the bag tamiya hilux body. you can see all of the parts are there and brand new. I have the light buckets and super detailed tail lights. Everything has the original bags. It will need a few hardware pieces but 98% of them are there. $140

ae racer [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '10
    • View Profile
Red body has been sold.
Drop bed Kit is Pending funds.

ae racer [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Jun '10
    • View Profile
Drop bed is sold and White cab on the far right is gone.

Still have the "complete" Bruiser w/ brown body
the two truck beds in the far right of the pic
complete new in package white body