Thought I would offer these before I throw them out. Not sure if they can be reused or rebuilt, please let me know if they are junk.
- Both idlers (timing belt and water outlet) have rough running bearings.
- The oil pump and water pump were taken out at 217000 miles (while I changed the timing belt, I replaced these while I was there - nothing wrong with the as far as I know).
- the wheel cylinders were taken out at 236000 miles, they were letting air into the brake system.
- the Tcase mount has a separated rubber mount on the left
- the new water pump leaked after 6 months (a cheap Carquest - replaced it with an Aisin)
- Rancho shock covers, never used
These are located in Bishop, CA 93514 and will ship at claimers expense.