Author Topic: *CAUGHT THIEF* Pics Inside  (Read 29982 times)

White83

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -2
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
*CAUGHT THIEF* Pics Inside
« on: Jan 02, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »
So maybe you guys remember or not, but my 4Runner got stolen twice, 5 weeks apart around September. 1st time CHP found it and the 2nd time I found it myself after a lot of investigating. Well, I haven't daily driven it for a while mostly on days off so today I take it to work and park it up front. Not even 30 minutes pass, and I see this :moon: fumble-freakin' around the rear of my truck. Long story short, he stole my plate. Had a gold 95 4Runer with all the thief tools in the back. I caught him and kept him there until PD showed up. Ass beating was about to take place.

Here he is, Christopher Eugene Trask. 39 years old. 95 Toyota 4Runner Lic# 4MKU557

4663 E. Nevada

Fresno, Ca 939702

Same area my truck was dumped the first time.

86bobbedtoy

• Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
Re: *CAUGHT THIEF* Pics Inside
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2014, 08:55:10 PM »
haha fn sweet!! really think he had something to do with steeling it?

86bobbedtoy

• Turtle Points: 686
  • Male Posts: 3,938
  • Member since Oct '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2014, 08:56:25 PM »
ps looks like a doof that's needs to have his face turned into humburger meat, only a few will understand that

White83 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 02, 2014, 09:09:50 PM »
The plate he tried to steal. When he pulled it out he bent it in 2. thingy sucker.

rattlers

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -68
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jan 03, 2014, 06:28:54 PM »
The plate he tried to steal. When he pulled it out he bent it in 2. thingy sucker.

im glad you caught that scum of the earth   . thats one  clean white 1st gen 4runner you have there,  any more pics of that beauty

dropzone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 7
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Drive a 1st Gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 03, 2014, 07:22:08 PM »
glad you didn't get hurt holding the douchebag..but glad said douchebag has been outed.

are your plates expired?
81 Toyota Trekker 221:1
build thread: http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=86346.0

1994 4Runner - Long Term Expedition type Build

THEMAN

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -20
  • Member since Oct '11
  • Opinions are like assholes everyone has one
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2014, 05:04:48 PM »
What a richard!  You should have had him bite a curb "American History X" style!

White83 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04, 2014, 10:01:59 PM »
haha fn sweet!! really think he had something to do with steeling it?

Maybe, who knows. The way he was looking at my wheels and walking around the truck, I was thinking maybe he was trying to figure if its the same one from months ago, since the wheels are different now. Then the way he was just peering into my back window with his hands all on my glass... who knows.

White83 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 04, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
glad you didn't get hurt holding the douchebag..but glad said douchebag has been outed.

are your plates expired?

He had 14 tags and I had 13 (in the mail) and that was an older pic. Plate is bent to :pokinit: now thatnks to jerk.

White83 [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04, 2014, 10:08:38 PM »

Here is a more recent pic with some 15x8's and new 33x10.50's. Still clean, but nothing like it used to be. Interior has been molested and the old wheels and tires are missing, rear bumper is gone, seats and headliner got trashed, ect, ect. Powertrain seemed untouched thank god.

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2124
  • Male Posts: 18,289
  • Member since Apr '02
  • 511:1 Club
    • View Profile
    • Bone-Stock Plane-Jane 1981 Shortbed Pickup
« Reply #10 on: Jan 04, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »
Thank you for helping to keep the streets safe. That guy only lives 2 blocks south of our shop. His gold 2nd gen 4Runner is parked in his driveway on Google Street View.

Back in September I told you to install a kill device (reply #1 here). Well, have you?

Here is a start: "The Original Club Steering Wheel Lock" - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000CBILL/ Get your truck a late Christmas present :thumbs:

Question: Did he get into more trouble because he had all the thief tools in his truck? Or at least were the cops (legally) able to search his truck and find them? Thanks
Check out our new Rock Crawling Videos!
2016 56-speed 580:1 Tacoma Rock Crawler   
1981 36-speed 511:1 3RZ-FE Rock Crawler
1987 6-speed Supercharged 4A-GZE MR2
Instagram: @SlowestTacoma
Things are only impossible until they are not.
"The worst of both worlds, the best of neither." -abnormaltoy
"An informed question. But difficult to answer. I am what you see." -Nanaki

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 399
  • Male Posts: 1,141
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 04, 2014, 11:02:04 PM »
my cousin has had 2 first gens stolen out of the same parking lot. both times the trucks had the club on. he got the second one back 3 months later. the thief had been driving it and when it ran out of gas they couldnt refuel do to a locking gas cap :biggthumpup: he has since installed a kill switch.  i run removable steering wheels on my toys.

way to go white83 :beer:
80 shortbed-22re,w56,Marlin 23 spline dual cases,HighAngle drivelines,RUF/63"chevy's,35''mtr's,30 spline Longfields, Allpro highsteer.87 rear axle,5.29 gears,rear spool,BudBuilt cm, marlin HD clutch,ramsey 8000 winch. 
     https://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=101882.0

rattlers

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -68
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jan 05, 2014, 02:39:41 AM »
nice 4runner , I have a white 85 like yours , I have been wanting to get some white wheels like that or are they tan , wondering where you got those . is that the original white paint on your truck?

Here is a more recent pic with some 15x8's and new 33x10.50's. Still clean, but nothing like it used to be. Interior has been molested and the old wheels and tires are missing, rear bumper is gone, seats and headliner got trashed, ect, ect. Powertrain seemed untouched thank god.

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 05, 2014, 09:14:19 AM »
Where is the best write up on kill switches?  I can figure out how to install one on my truck, but I'd hate to see a better setup after I'm done.  I used to leave my Rolex in my unlocked Scout when surfing.  Sadly it is a new day for Kauai and I lock my truck in my yard, in the day, when it's in plain view, with my pit bull near it.  Sad. 

Anybody want to sell an AR? :psss:

Glad you got your rig back White83. 

2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Jan 05, 2014, 09:21:59 AM »
my cousin has had 2 first gens stolen out of the same parking lot. both times the trucks had the club on.
That sucks man. I know the Club isn't prefect and no matter what you do if someone really wants it they are gonna get it (just get a tow truck and tow it away), but the Club is a good start for people who are too lazy to take care of their own property. <--- I realize this is an offensive statement but seriously 1st & 2nd gen Toyota trucks are easy to steal and are very, very precious to you and the whole Crawling community. I hope maybe this will offend someone enough to finally take action and install a kill switch or a car alarm. I realize this guy was only ripping off a license plate, which wouldn't have been protected from a kill switch, but if you are not doing everything you can then what are you doing... This stuff seriously breaks my heart. I've had close friends have their vehicles stolen. There is waaay to much auto-theft to not take this seriously. Let them rip of that lowered Civic that is parked next to you instead of your Crawler that you've invested so much in building up.

:twocents: I hope all car thieves get their just deserved like this guy here courtesy of White83.

BigMike

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Jan 05, 2014, 10:37:39 AM »
That sucks man. I know the Club isn't prefect and no matter what you do if someone really wants it they are gonna get it (just get a tow truck and tow it away), but the Club is a good start for people who are too lazy to take care of their own property. <--- I realize this is an offensive statement but seriously 1st & 2nd gen Toyota trucks are easy to steal and are very, very precious to you and the whole Crawling community. I hope maybe this will offend someone enough to finally take action and install a kill switch or a car alarm. I realize this guy was only ripping off a license plate, which wouldn't have been protected from a kill switch, but if you are not doing everything you can then what are you doing... This stuff seriously breaks my heart. I've had close friends have their vehicles stolen. There is waaay to much auto-theft to not take this seriously. Let them rip of that lowered Civic that is parked next to you instead of your Crawler that you've invested so much in building up.

:twocents: I hope all car thieves get their just deserved like this guy here courtesy of White83.

BigMike
i agree %100. the more you can put in the way of these thieves the better. and 'to lazy to take care of their own property' is exactly how i view what happen to my cousin, second time around especially. infact he didnt even install that kill switch his brother did. if someone stole my rig i would be devastated and id have a real hard time knowing that they got it any way but on a trailer. on a side note iv been working on a device that will lock all three pedles together and immobilize them. when i get the final design finished ill show the forum what iv come up with
80 shortbed-22re,w56,Marlin 23 spline dual cases,HighAngle drivelines,RUF/63"chevy's,35''mtr's,30 spline Longfields, Allpro highsteer.87 rear axle,5.29 gears,rear spool,BudBuilt cm, marlin HD clutch,ramsey 8000 winch. 

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Jan 05, 2014, 03:17:59 PM »
Locking the pedals together is a pretty good idea.

Wainiha, information on kill switches has more or less been kept to a minimum as to limit info from would-be-thieves. It's not rocket science so I'll summarize with few details that there are two main methods: One is to interrupt the circuit of any device that is required for the engine to maintain running, such as disabling your igniter, or coil, or fuel pump, or EFI circuit, or ECU, or air flow meter, or injector resistor(s), et cetera. The second method would be to interrupt the circuit of any device that is required to start your engine, such as leveraging your clutch start cancel feature, or leveraging your Park mode feature (automatics, ie. transmission must be in park or sometimes neutral in order to start), or disabling your starter, or disabling your actual ignition switch, et cetera.

The operating principles of the two methods are as follows: If you disable whatever it is that keeps your engine running, then one could still crank and turn the engine over, it just won't start. I call this a "Noisy Kill Switch". If you disable whatever it is that actually starts your engine, then that's it, the engine simply won't start. I call this a "Silent Kill Switch".

Benefits: The benefit of a Noisy Kill Switch is that you will hear your engine cranking repeatedly at 3am which will alert you to the fact that some douchebag is trying to rip you off. The benefit of a Silent Kill Switch is that you disable the kill device to start the engine, and then once it's started you re-enable the kill switch. That way whenever you park your truck, you aren't reaching all over the place flipping switch(es) all the while wondering who is looking at you ... because you would have already enabled the device before you even left your driveway.

Draw backs: Draw back to the Noisy Kill Switch is that every time you park you'll need to enable the device. Someone might see you enabling it and then they would know where to look. Draw back to the Silent Kill Switch is that because you enable it after the engine is running, if you accidentally stall your engine at a green light, you'll have to scramble to flip your switch to disable it, fire up the engine, then flip it back to re-enable (well, this step is optional but its good to keep the habit of doing so), then proceed to drive forward while a bunch of traffic behind you are honking and upset thinking this is your first day ever driving a stick shift. :ha_ha:

Some tips: I have both types on my vehicles and I only use the Silent one on a day-to-day basis because I like getting out of the vehicle without having to enable anything (I've already enabled it). If I am parking my vehicle for an extended time, like parked for a week while I'm away on vacation, then I'll also enable the Noisy switch. And here is the tip: Have a kill device located outside your cab. The criminal is going to get into your truck and initially sit in your driver's seat to try to start it up, or at least be in the driver's area. Well, if your kill switch is for example mounted above your spare tire, he can do everything he tries, even pop the hood and try to hot wire everything under the sun and he will never get it to start. I'm not a thief but I assume every minute counts and adds a lot to their pressure. If they can't figure it out within 5 mins I bet they will just move on. I could be entirely wrong about this though, but at least it prevents the passer-by type thief who "thinks" he found an easy target in a Safeway parking lot with grandmas loading cat food into cars next to the one he is trying to rip off. I bet they give up real quick if they can't figure it out in a short amount of time.

For carburetors, you can install a manual check valve inline with your fuel line, and with it switched to the off position, the engine will fire up and run, but it will only run long enough until the fuel in the float of the carburetor is consumed at which point it will just run out of fuel and stall (maybe they could get a quarter mile away).

Another cool idea is what many have done including KYOTA and BLACKDOG and that is to weld two chain half-links onto your transmission and transfer case shift handles (or Crawl Box handle if you have duals) in such a manner that you'd shift the transmission rearward into reverse and the transfer case forward into lowrange, and then connect the two links together with a hefty Padlock. Pictures:
BLACKDOG, from reply #17:

KYOTA, from reply #426 (I thought KYOTA had a better image of this but this is the only one I could find, you can see his chain links welded to his first two shifters):

Now if the thief ever managed to get your truck running, he'd be limited to Low Range in reverse -- and even more important is that the truck could not be shifted into neutral to push it away since it'd be physically locked in low range + lowest transmission gear = very hard to move the truck. This wouldn't apply to dual/triple case setups as there would be another lever that could be shifted into neutral, but still a nice feature to have. Maybe some thieves push the victim's car down the block before they start messing with it. Well this would prevent that from happening.

Hope this motives someone to do something to safeguard their truck :beerchug:
BigMike
« Last Edit: Jan 05, 2014, 03:27:25 PM by BigMike »

Wainiha

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 743
  • Male Posts: 1,170
  • Member since Jan '12
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Jan 05, 2014, 06:03:37 PM »
Thanks Mike.  I have an alarm but I think I'll do more.  Even on a small island cars disappear.
2000 3.4L xtra-cab Tacoma.
Icon C/Os
Marlin 1200lb. clutch
Marlin short shifter
FLOODED...GONE

2005 4.0L xtra-cab Tacoma
King Resi C/Os and Total Chaos UCAs
Waiting on Marlin for the RA60 Short throw shifter...Hint Hint
FLOODED...GONE

2012 4.0L xtra-cab 4x4 Tacoma
Automatic...Don't shoot...
 King resi C/O
and Total Chaos UCAs

^ Who let Wainiha into the mainland?? :yikes: - Big Mike

dropzone

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Drive a 1st Gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Jan 07, 2014, 02:26:18 AM »
Quote from: dropzone;51774529
I have been considering one of the Grant Removeable Steering wheel systems for a few years.  TrekkerPaul gave me a Grant steering wheel out of truck he parted out so thought it was a good excuse to order one.
Cheapest place I found was from Jegs. Ordered on Friday, got here today(tuesday) awesome service IMO.   About $50 lower than Auto Zone and $90 cheaper than Grant's List price of $215 :eeek:

Install time is probably 20-30 minutes or so.
Put the Grant Removeable steering wheel security thing in today:

Put the key in, a slight turn to the left and pop off the steering wheel:

Put the Red 'can't drive this one' warning in:

I think this will be a great way to help me keep my truck around...

I did something similar to what Big Mike mentioned...copied from my build thread.
So this is an idea I have had to slow down oxygen thieves for awhile.

Won't stop a determined individual but with a couple of my other anti theft deals it will slow them down..
Hard to drive in 2nd gear low range

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2014, 11:15:01 PM by ocdropzone »

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Jan 08, 2014, 07:19:36 AM »
I like how this doesn't modify the shift handle and is removable. Very nice implementation. :thumbs:

I also have this..
Wat?

toyodaaddict

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Member since Sep '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Jan 08, 2014, 12:03:41 PM »
what is that shift knob made from? is it just a steel ball welded to a nut?

dropzone

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Drive a 1st Gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Jan 08, 2014, 11:24:38 PM »
I like how this doesn't modify the shift handle and is removable. Very nice implementation. :thumbs:
thanks Big Mike, appreciate it

Wat?

I was copy and pasting the above posts from my thread on another forum and copied just a little too much :smack:

what is that shift knob made from? is it just a steel ball welded to a nut?
yessir you are correct.  i don't remember where i found that steel ball at but it has actually been on the t/c lever in at least 3 of my trucks in the last 20 + years.  Just added the 2nd nut to it to allow for the chain link

my wife thinks I am paranoid about the crap i do to slow low lifes down but I have been working on my POS for 7 years.  Have way more $$ into the truck than it is worth but at this point the truck is kind of like a piece of me.  I can head out and work on it for a few hours every now and then and forget about the stress of life/work etc. 

i even make an effort to park where i know cameras are   :driving:

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Jan 09, 2014, 11:44:33 AM »
my wife thinks I am paranoid about the crap i do to slow low lifes down but I have been working on my POS for 7 years.  Have way more $$ into the truck than it is worth but at this point the truck is kind of like a piece of me.  I can head out and work on it for a few hours every now and then and forget about the stress of life/work etc.
I've experienced the same, people saying I am too paranoid. They can call it what they will, but I call it still daily driving my very first car I've ever owned since I was 18 yrs old. Being in love with a car for 1 and a half decade has amounted to a lot of experiences, stories, and trust in the machine that I could never replace. Eventually a tree will fall on the car while I'm at lunch, or someone will fall asleep at the wheel and total my car. I can't prevent that. But I can prevent a crackhead from getting away with my car simply because his Toyota Cressida key happened to unlock my door on its first try.

BigMike

spuds015

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 123
  • Male Posts: 216
  • Member since May '10
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
« Reply #23 on: Jan 11, 2014, 06:50:32 AM »
so in wake of my buddies truck being stolen (then recovered) ive been paranoid about my truck especially during summer when i run half doors everywhere. i had the idea of welding a small hoop to my tie rod in a spot so when i turn the steering to full stop in one direction i could use my cobra link lock to to lock the steering to the leaf spring kinda like a motorcycle steering lock. kinda hard to steal a truck driving in circles haha
'81 pickup 5vzfe, r150f, 35's, welded 5.29's, f150 rear springs, Rears up front, TG dual adapter w/ 2.28's

Cheesemaker

• Rock Ninja
  • Turtle Points: 1363
  • Male Posts: 4,525
  • Member since Sep '04
  • Dean Tyler, you were an inspiration to all!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Jan 11, 2014, 07:44:56 AM »
I have been looking into micro switches lately.  There are alot of nooks and crannies that are in easy reach of the drivers seat. And it would look like somebody is just hooking up a seatbelt or placing their purchase in the passenger seat.  Heck even the glove box is a thought, since alot of people put their wallets in a glove box when they get into their rig.  And most micro switches are almost invisible.  I also remember a car alarm that used a sensor in a generic key fob.  You had to swipe it past spot marked by a generic sticker that looked like some kid just randomly placed on the console.  Before it would start.

The ideas are endless, but if you don't do something, there is always that doubt when your rig is parked somewhere you can't see it.
Miss ya Dean (4THEWKN) & Kyle (KYOTA)!!

4THEWKN~9/17/2006  If it wasn't for you, I'd be driving something other than a Toyota!

My build up ~ project Kilchis! http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=32961.0
Zak's truck build ~ http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=64319.0;topicseen

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Jan 11, 2014, 03:20:55 PM »
i had the idea of welding a small hoop to my tie rod in a spot so when i turn the steering to full stop in one direction i could use my cobra link lock to to lock the steering to the leaf spring kinda like a motorcycle steering lock. kinda hard to steal a truck driving in circles haha
That is a pretty good idea for long term storage.

dropzone

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Feb '07
  • Drive a 1st Gen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Jan 13, 2014, 04:12:49 PM »
I still daily driving my very first car I've ever owned since I was 18 yrs old. Being in love with a car for 1 and a half decade has amounted to a lot of experiences, stories, and trust in the machine that I could never replace.

BigMike
that is awesome BigMike.  I wish I had kept my high school car, a 1967 Karmann Ghia I bought from the original owner.  sold it after I graduated college and was heading for the military.  One of those things I regret..

ive been paranoid about my truck especially during summer when i run half doors everywhere. i had the idea of welding a small hoop to my tie rod in a spot so when i turn the steering to full stop in one direction i could use my cobra link lock to to lock the steering to the leaf spring kinda like a motorcycle steering lock. kinda hard to steal a truck driving in circles haha
added to the to do list.  I like this idea. i have run a cable lock through a rim, springs and to a fence if i am going to be gone from home for awhile.   I ran my half doors for about 4 months last year, it was nice.

Sometimes I wish a seat mounted Taser was legal...Have to turn it off or get hit by 50K volts...it would actually be pretty easy to do but not worth the liability, the tweaker would probably win the lawsuit...

there are reports of people using a Roll back or tray back style tow truck around portland.

emsvitil

• Turtle Points: 7571
  • Male Posts: 3,561
  • Member since May '07
    • View Profile
    • emsvitil's album
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #27 on: Jan 13, 2014, 04:30:53 PM »

Sometimes I wish a seat mounted Taser was legal...Have to turn it off or get hit by 50K volts...it would actually be pretty easy to do but not worth the liability, the tweaker would probably win the lawsuit...

Maybe you could do that if you had a warning label like an electric fence.........

'Warning If you're not the owner you will be electrocuted'

Owners of electric fences aren't sued if someone is stupid enough to touch the fence and there's a warning.

Ed
SoCal
86 SR5 XtraCab
22RE  W56B
31x10.50R15

BigMike

• Administrator
  • Member since Apr '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Jan 13, 2014, 05:03:38 PM »
My friend had a similar idea but it was being discussed over his 2nd stolen catalytic converter. :bat:

that is awesome BigMike.  I wish I had kept my high school car, a 1967 Karmann Ghia I bought from the original owner.
Man that is great, being the second owner. I can understand why you had to sell it and I'd like to support that decision by saying THANK YOU for your service :usa:

Here is a pic of my first ever car from this past New Year's day Mtn Bike ride. Drove her to work this morning :thumbs:

Maybe the car will be stolen someday, even despite all I've done. But at least I won't have any regrets that I hadn't done my due diligence to safeguard that from happening.

Regards,
BigMike
« Last Edit: Jan 13, 2014, 05:11:42 PM by BigMike »

tyes

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: -10
  • Male Posts: 238
  • Member since May '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Jan 15, 2014, 04:49:40 PM »
Nice job on catching that buster... 1 less theive to worry about.. everyone should be concern about their rigs. if your not, you must have a lot of cash. my dope out fully modded civic was taken from work during broad day light on the 3rd floor of the parking structure and found 3 days later in Selma, Ca completely striped. I kind of figure it was an inside job. so I equiped my truck with 3 sirens, 3 back up battery, 2 kill switch, tilt sensor, hood sensor, glass sensor, motion sensor, brake pedal lock, and soon, a removable steering wheel. LOCK your rig...
86 T4R V8 1UZ-Fe