Author Topic: List of toyota items in junkyards in California Central Valley.  (Read 1484 times)

Aaronm

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 164
  • Male Posts: 404
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
I have always thought it would be a good idea to have a posting for good stuff that anyone finds in the junkyards in the Central Valley so members can help each other. I am not volunteering to pull and ship anything. If you find anything toyota related and think another member may want it, post it's location, and the date you found it.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2013, 06:02:22 AM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Pick a part in Bakersfield on Union avenue. 6-26-13

2 @87 4x4 trucks one has  (g52)  and transfercase in the truck. Other truck has tranny pulled and tranny (w56b) is in trunk of car behind it. Also has a set of sr5 seats still in the truck some stains but not in that horrible of shape

1 84 4 runner with complete solid front axle. Axle has hubs missing but the rest of it is complete.

2 @90 s 4 runners.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2013, 06:02:59 AM by Aaronm »
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

TimberlineBryce

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 517
  • Male Posts: 538
  • Member since May '12
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
    • Timberline offroad
Good idea but most of the junkyards here in fresno rotate their inventory pretty quickly so if you see something usually its gone in a couple of weeks...
See you at the Timberline!

Aaronm [OP]

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Member since Jun '07
    • View Profile
Yeah they rotate cars pretty quick here also. The idea behind posting the date was letting people know they don't have long before the stuff is gone.

AaronB

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 287
  • Male Posts: 2,452
  • Member since Nov '05
  • Wish I Was Crawling
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
thanks Aaron. Im going to need that front axle, case and seats
"Never make your passion your occupation. it will loose it's luster and become work. that's why i never wanted to become a gynecologist!"

I also taught him how to put in 5min of hard work and then spend 15min staring and admiring what you have done...