Author Topic: Stolen 1991 Toyota Pickup DLX (White) Single cab (Chico, CA)  (Read 14111 times)

knucklebuster

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 271
  • Member since Mar '09
    • View Profile
Doug,
 every time i see an email from marlincrawler (I subscribed this page) I click hoping that you have found your girl.
I had a $1000 camera stolen earlier this year, its not a truck, but I feel ya man.. everytime I search craigslist I get a little sick to my stomach and angry at the same time.
I travel all over nor cal and I always look at toyotas, so I got my eyes out for ya :maddest:

I sincerely hope you find er man..

wasted_dragon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Member since Aug '12
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Thanks Knucklebuster, and thank you for letting me know about this forum in the first place.

Like yourself, I'll be searching on the internet for hours looking for any leads, looking through police reports in my area, or seeing if there has been any luck of other Toyotas finding their way home. When I don't find anything, it really frustrates me to say the least.

I really do want to go around looking through all through the town of Magalia myself, but financially, I just can't do that. Not to mention, the Honda I'm driving can't go off road through some of the trails around there. To me, having to look at the CR-V everyday is just a reminder of how much I failed my truck.

But all in all, the kind words from other people and their effort to help, really gives me hope. Hell, I just google "white 1991 toyota pickup", and I see my posts from almost all the forums I've been to. It is pretty uplifting and makes me change my way of thinking of the Chico area sometimes. Yeah, it's full of crazy college kids, tweaker thieves, and corrupt old people who only care about their money, but I've met quite a few people with a lot of good in them as well.

I just hope someday, I'll see it being driven around. Or someday I'll find parts of it. Because, it's the unknown factor that's killing me the most.

Again though, I can't thank everybody enough for spreading the word out.

-Doug

wasted_dragon

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Aug '12
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
Anybody in Magalia see anything suspicious lately, pertaining to my truck? Like a truck with same looking parts?

wasted_dragon

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Member since Aug '12
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
There may be an update on my truck.

My friend called me at around 3:43pm today swearin he'd seen my truck goin down esplanade in Chico. Everything looks about the same, but it has a black tailgate on it now. According to him he was almost 100% sure it was my baby, and called the cops on it.

He said it took a right off esplanade into cohasset. So I searched around that area after work, but no luck for me.

Like I said, just an update. I'm pretty sure the cops would've called me by now if they seen it. My buddy was walking so he couldn't go after it, and I don't believe he'd call the police for just anything, so this could be serious.

Dingman.

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1125
  • Male Posts: 3,448
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
I hope you get it back man!!!!

wasted_dragon

• Offline Rock Crawl'n