Author Topic: U.S. Drug Policy would be enforced globally under new bill  (Read 3042 times)

Squeebs

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 14
  • Member since Sep '11
  • We laugh, you scream and shout
    • View Profile
Living on your knees, conformity
Or dying on your feet for honesty.

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
so now I'm not going to be able to "plan" my next trip to Amstrdam? dang.
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

Squeebs [OP]

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: -1
  • Male Posts: 14
  • Member since Sep '11
  • We laugh, you scream and shout
    • View Profile
So if im from amsterdam, smoke happy grass, then get ona plane to the US the next day, am i arrestable?
Living on your knees, conformity
Or dying on your feet for honesty.

junya92toy

• Offline The 1.5K Club
  • Turtle Points: -64
  • Male Posts: 1,500
  • Member since Nov '04
  • Drinking me beer
    • View Profile
read it again
Dr.Maxwe001 – well i have a 15 gal compressor now and if I gett he 60  and then use the 15 as a reserve that wil give me 75 gal  thats close to 80 isnt it ?

Wermz84

• Rock Nerd!
  • Offline Silver Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 921
  • Male Posts: 3,518
  • Member since May '05
  • Ouch My Eye!
    • View Profile
Do not take the Huffingtonpost seriously.  Ever.
I like to Drive!

Zs Confederate Toy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,146
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
That is fawkin ridiculous. One step closer to having a babysitter in everyhome telling what you can and can't do. :down:  :nerv:
ZACH
87 Rock Rat X
80 SR5 The Shady Lady
Trail Junky

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
That is fawkin ridiculous. One step closer to having a democrat informer to the Approved Lifestyle Commitee in everyhome telling what you can and can't do. :down:  :nerv:

I hate it when people say..."Fixed it for you"...I just modified your post...it wasn't broken.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Zs Confederate Toy

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,146
  • Member since Mar '11
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a beer
I hate it when people say..."Fixed it for you"...I just modified your post...it wasn't broken.
Hahahaha for sure
ZACH
87 Rock Rat X
80 SR5 The Shady Lady
Trail Junky

brainlessfool

• It's not my problem if you can't hear the voices too.
  • Turtle Points: 2730
  • Male Posts: 4,207
  • Member since Jun '02
  • drive fast or the devil may get ya
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a cigar
So if im from amsterdam, smoke happy grass, then get ona plane to the US the next day, am i arrestable?

no you'd be good, butt if I "plan" on going there and say I "plan" on vistting a "smokeshoppe" while there
say go on the net and look up such shops and then go there and "enjoy" well I could expect a new pair of braclets when I arrive back home.
A good day working, that's just sick :reg:

abnormaltoy

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 714
  • Male Posts: 640
  • Member since Jul '03
  • I'll do the thinnin' around here Baba Looey!
    • View Profile
Well, we have the FDA Raw Milk Swat Team, now this...maybe there is something to be be said for spontaneity!

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill

Censorship, that most subtle tool of oppression, the tool of the fearful and small minded. 8/15/2008

"It is interesting that we are asked to NOT judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics. Too bad gun owners can't get same judgment."
Travis Tritt (I know!)

Seeds

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 93
  • Member since Sep '11
    • View Profile
Remember that Al-Awlaki guy (however you spell it). The US/Yemen (known al queda terrorist) citizen targeted and killed in a drone attack in 2010 for planning the death of Americans in Yemen? His ties to al queda were public.

So the story goes...he's having coffee discussing the latest technique on how to kill us filthy Americans, and recruit some young guys to blow themselves up--which is totally legal and celebrated in Yemen. On they way out to get in his car hellfire missles launched by drones  blow him up and everyone he was with. So here is a US citizen on foreign soil enjoying his latest scheme on killing infidels with all his buddies. Breaking laws? Nope, hes in Yemen. But now he's dead. Unconstitutional? You bet! There was no trial to even make him guilty of execution. Even to this day he was never the actual doer, just a full on encourager and terrorist trainer (again, legal in Yemen) Was Yemen even a war zone? He was a terrorist, but he was a US citizen after all. By this logic all you need is a good enough excuse. Dont think for a moment that this drug "war" isnt gonna get so hyped up so as to look like a "good" excuse.

Did the dude deserve it, probably, ok YES! I am happy about the outcome, however, do you see any parallels?

One might argue that he is plotting murder and we are at war yadda yadda so its different, well maybe you are right, but in the end its all semantics....Slippery slope? Dunno...Only time will tell.

So to answer the question about smoking happy grass and getting on the plane...You're probably good, if you cab dodge the hell fire missles launched at you while on the tarmac
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2011, 11:57:30 AM by Seeds »
Romans 12:2

46&2

• Hillbilly
  • Turtle Points: 8
  • Male Posts: 4,834
  • Member since Dec '05
  • California livin'
    • View Profile
"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed--would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper--the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."

- George Orwell, 1984

:suprised:
85 4Runner Build  /  Cool Foreign Toyotas  /  Toyota: We Want Diesel FB Page    Rockcrawlintoy – i guess moms will put the pups up on the beach when they go fisting