Author Topic: My 1994 Toyota Pickup Truck  (Read 25748 times)

KWP

• Offline 4WD Legend
  • Turtle Points: 1
  • Male Posts: 878
  • Member since Jul '04
  • Ghost Hunter
    • View Profile
    • East Central Oklahoma Paranormal Society
Re: My 1994 Toyota Pickup Truck
« Reply #60 on: Feb 09, 2007, 05:55:09 PM »
He was killed in a car crash a couple months ago.  :(
Damn, I hate to here that.  :down: My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
88 Toyota truck ( Under Construction ) Dana 60's front and rear 5.38's, welded diffs, 3inch Downey rears up front,one link rear with aerostar coils rolling on 39.5x16.50/17 Pittbull Rockers and 17x9 Pro Comp extreme alloys.http://board.marlincrawler.com/index.php?topic=40816.0

slabcs

• Offline Rock Master
  • Turtle Points: 329
  • Member since May '05
  • Crawling with Marlin
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Feb 09, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »
Rest in peace my brother...
Relentless

Mega Baby Huey

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: 36
  • Male Posts: 432
  • Member since Jan '07
  • Do It!
    • View Profile
    • Buy me a soda
« Reply #62 on: Feb 13, 2007, 09:26:06 AM »
that sucks!
The Art of Flying is Actually Quite Simple! You Just Have to Throw Yourself at the Ground and Miss!!!                                   All This Global Warming is Wearing Out My Snow Shovel!!!                        Paved Roads: Just Another Example of Useless Government Spending!                                          Toyota. Moving forward... even if you don't want to...
My Old Toy

Yota87Truck

• Offline The 1K Club
  • Turtle Points: 2
  • Male Posts: 1,175
  • Member since Aug '06
  • Got Moab!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Mar 02, 2007, 12:42:55 PM »
Awsome truck, i liked the blue paint job, but it is good to see that u use such a sweet truck to its abilities.

SnailMan

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Turtle Points: 0
  • Male Posts: 64
  • Member since Aug '06
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Mar 02, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »
man that realy sucks. im sorry to hear he died
Low And Slow The SnailMan Goes

fatt_matt

• Offline Crawler Guru
  • Turtle Points: -3
  • Male Posts: 545
  • Member since Mar '07
  • jeeps and toys can get along
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Mar 11, 2007, 08:24:36 PM »
my prayers...
Jeep

toyotaboy

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 238
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Oct 16, 2008, 02:03:23 AM »
What up Gangsta. just up late thinkin about you and all of our old times again. I sure do miss you man. I play things we used to do over and over in my head everyday. I could use your help workin on my green machine. Im finally getting around to using my hands again since you left us. it feels faintly familiar but very strange and new almost. someday ill build a nice truck like you and kill it like we did but for now i think im going to try to get my green truck going and go out and beat on it for you. Someone re-formatted my external hard drive and i lost all the wheelin pics of us so im lookin through here checkin out all the stuff we used to do that managed to get posted on here. The weather is getting cold and it makes life harder than usual. something about the crisp air and the smell of fall takes me back to late night garage nights, shoot all night till morning to skip school the next day to wheel the next day nights lol. I need to find a good truck friend but i know ill never replace what we had and im almost scared to try for fear of being happy again if that makes sense. I know you'd want me to move forward but its a lot harder than it seems and im having trouble doing it. I need to go back to school, just cant seem to do so since your not gonna be in the shop with me to keep my patience in check when it comes to kids walking into the booth with 15 rods stuck to a plate and he doesn't know whats wrong haha. Dad got a duramax, it still scares the crap out of me when it comes up the driveway and i hear it comin i think its you. i was in slo a week or so ago and thought i saw you and almost had a heart attack then a meltdown right there in the store so thought i should head home before i made a scene and all lol. i was telling someone the other day about when we were welding up mikes rear springs and the tarantula crawled across us and you lit your arm on fire and didn't know cause you had too much hair. that made me laugh. Rains comin, i can feel it. i hope this season passes fast. i dont like dealing with this stuff and the air and smell and temperature just make it too hard sometimes. if you get bored up there come visit me in my dreams id love to see you. try to keep an eye out on me from up there since you taught me some bad skinny peddle habits before you left and i might get into some trouble with the green thing. Miss you and think of you everyday.

-lets ride--lets roll-

James
rest in peace Effay

01 taco needs, duals, front axle, linked rear, exo...

85 extra cab/cab for sale with efi harness. no drivetrain, will sell, make offer

fordh8r

• Offline The 2.5K Group
  • Turtle Points: 850
  • Male Posts: 2,588
  • Member since Jan '07
  • when my toyota grows up it'll be just like my chevy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Oct 16, 2008, 09:12:31 AM »
Well said from the heart  :therethere:. You can definitely feel the sincere sentiment. Just makes me think that someday too I could be missing a garage friend.  :rivers:  Keep the peace Bro! Good thoughts about yer friend  :angel:.

In fact, I'm heading to SLO area today and I'll be missing a good friend of mine this weekend who died nearly 2 years ago. He was a good man and a good friend. We use to ride at Pismo and Glamis often. Now we have to ride without his company but not without his spirit.  :sad2:

kauai_fab

• Offline Rock Crawl'n
  • Male Posts: 45
  • Member since Aug '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Oct 17, 2008, 01:28:56 PM »
nice how much lift is that beast?

toyotaboy

• Offline The 2K Group
  • Turtle Points: 238
  • Member since Sep '02
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Oct 17, 2008, 01:40:45 PM »
it was a 5 inch all pro kit frt and bck
rest in peace Effay

01 taco needs, duals, front axle, linked rear, exo...

85 extra cab/cab for sale with efi harness. no drivetrain, will sell, make offer

solidmaui78

• Offline Rock Master
  • Male Posts: 200
  • Member since Oct '08
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Oct 17, 2008, 03:08:11 PM »
MAy God Bless him, his family and friends,  Life is unpredictable so tell your friends and family how much you love them everyday!!
ALOHA Ricky :thumbs: