Author Topic: 1st gen truck windshield washer/coolant bottle assembly  (Read 1523 times)

kneedownnate

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Gold Turtle Award
  • Turtle Points: 1128
  • Male Posts: 9,757
  • Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
1st gen truck windshield washer/coolant bottle assembly
« on: Mar 14, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
Absolutely has to have a strong working pump for the windshield washer fluid.  I checked mine and I'm getting good power and ground to the pump, but weak ground on the motor itself.  Has to have round plug.  I can pay with cash in person or paypal for out of towners, but that's it.  I'd also appreciate it being shipped reasonably clean too  :thumbs:  Please feel free to post a pic of what you have here.

I'm in Redding, Ca.
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

KYOTA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Turtle Points: 1759
  • Member since Jan '04
  • Wreckin Ball '09
    • View Profile
I have the washer bottle and motor but I'm still using the rad. overflow.  the washer bottle was leaking around where the motor mounts but pretty sure the motor worked fine. I sealed it with sillycoon and iirc it was fine. the usual pay for the ride  and its yours bud, should I just start a tab for you?  :ha_ha:

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
Gimme a few days to find a whole unit, but if not I'll take you up on the offer  :thumbs:
RIP KYOTA

You can go through life being scared of the possible, or you can have a little fun and tease the inevitable.

Give a man venison, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to hunt Blacktail, he'll be frustrated for life!

kneedownnate [OP]

• Member since Oct '04
    • View Profile
RIP KYOTA